Reviews for In The Blood
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Let me tell you the angst was not worth it how all if a sudden edward is okay with bella being a hoe and now she will only sleep with him please be real and be able to be around emmett come on that's a fairly unreasonable
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Can bella really stop though she's a slut sluts need many guys to satisfy edward can't compare not even to emmett his apparently more well endowed then edward
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Really we see emmett and Rosalie first what the hell you Really suck
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Really he loves her again she's a slut that fucks anything and his a pushover that's an idiot!
FluffyLiz chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish! That said, I'm a little sad that Bella stooped to Jane's level, although it is understandable, bearing in mind the torture she inflicted on Edward. So, onwards and upwards.
FluffyLiz chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
I can't say I'm not disappointed that not only is Rosalie going to start murdering people with Emmett, but that Edward is okay with that and believes that Carlisle and Esme will accept it. It doesn't feel right, and I'm not sure I understand why you would take them in that direction. There seems little point in Bella giving up that lifestyle, if they apparently have so little problem with it.
FluffyLiz chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Having been forced to kill innocents, and been part of an army of vampires which treated humans so cruelly, surely Bella will understand why Carlisle and his family prefer to deny their baser, vampiric instincts. She told Emmett to respect their human victims, but it's not very respectful to use them sexually, before killing them and literally tossing their bodies aside like so much rubbish.
FluffyLiz chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Crikey, Carlisle's not going to be happy about Rosalie becoming a 'meat-eater', especially as she's the only one of them who's never previously imbibed. I know she's fallen for Emmett, but does she really want to start killing innocent humans (as opposed to the scumbags who raped and beat her)? Hopefully, if Edward is able to convince Bella to change her diet, Emmett will follow suit and Rose won't feel compelled to change for him.
FluffyLiz chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
Edward was stupid to run off to 'look around', especially as he already knew that he would have no defence against Jane, should he find her, which he inevitably did! Still, she's inadvertently done both Edward and Bella a favour, as he at least now knows that Bella's love was and is genuine. Can't wait for Jane to get her comeuppance, but of more interest right now is Emmett's first sight of Rosalie!
FluffyLiz chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
It's a bit disappointing that Bella took the time to meet Edward at the university, only to deliberately piss him off and thus make it impossible for them to actually talk rationally to one another. At least they didn't kill Angela, so I suppose that's something! But now Edward is in mortal danger, and Bella will finally need to confront not just her feelings, but also her nemesis, Jane.
FluffyLiz chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
Oh dear, this doesn't bode well. They need Alice, but it doesn't look like she's going to become part of the story - at least, not in time to stop Jane before she can start to wreak havoc.
FluffyLiz chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Oh dear, such a confluence of bad timing and misunderstandings all round. Let's hope both of them or a little more receptive to the other's explanations when they finally meet again.
FluffyLiz chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
Poor, foolish, stubborn Edward, he's such a... man! You'd think that the combined input of Rose and Tanya would make him see sense, especially since Tanya, in particular, has no reason to side with Bella. Let's hope he works it out sooner rather than later.
FluffyLiz chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I'm not sure I understand Aro's intent. Why would he tell Bella that Edward had died if he didn't know whether that was actually the case? If he was keeping track of Edward during his newborn slaughter of humans, did he know who he was and, if so, why didn't he tell Bella then? I'm suspicious of his motives, I have to say.