Reviews for A Mousie Love Tale
Minnie Mouse chapter 1 . 1/8
I really really loved this story !
CrystalCandy chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I just wanted to punch the monitor when that jerk of a snob came in the scene, luckily my sis came in between and looked at me in disbelief, my cheeks went as red as tomato then!
CrystalCandy chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I just noticed, isn't it weird for Cathy and Minnie to be friends,(Mouse and Cat) although Cathy still retains her animal attitude, she's being so nosey!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
AWW! I just loved the part when Minnie and Mickey were both dazed in front of the the former's house!
CrystalCandy chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I am so happy they are back together!
CrystalCandy chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I was crying to see Minnie miss Mickey so much. It was like I could feel her pain!
CrystalCandy chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I loved it! I usually like mystery and romantic stories and this is the perfect blend of the two. The romance wasn't too mushy, they were serious,romantic and happy all at the right time. FOR REAL, Tears flowed out of my eyes when Mickey proposed to Minnie. And you didn't even make the plot a bed of roses. There were ups and downs, but finally it was a happy ending. I have read many Mickey-Minnie stories, but this is the best I have ever read...
Limi chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
What's gusto?
Chlstarr chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
AW! It's so CUTE! Absolutely wonderful! Bravo! And you did Oswald wonderfully.:)I loved his line with the getting hitched on the moon bit..
Chlstarr chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Another awesome and wonderful chapter! Mickey actually does snore a bit, he whistles as he exhales. But, oh well.:) Loved it anyway, and now to wait for the epilogue..
Chlstarr chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Cuteness!. Ah, "Building a Building" my favorite short! It's accurate enough I recognized it right away! And you're welcome as to where to find Tanglefoot's comic appearance. I bet my eye that cabin is one of Pete's hiding places! Love the chapter! can't wait for the next one!
Chlstarr chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
AW!:3 Cuteness for the win! Glue on the window...Sounds like one of Pete's silly antics but I could be wrong. Love the chapter!.
Chlstarr chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
I just love how mystery and cuteness can blend so well in your stories, and this chapter is no exception.:3 you know I can't wait for the next chapter but I will for the sake of good things will come to those who wait..
Poohbear98366 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
SQUEAL~! Awesome chapter! Go Minnie! GO Mickey! I was in tears from laughing the entire time I read this chapter. Nice work again, Squad, keep it up! I can't get enough of your Mickey and Minnie stories!

Peace

PB~
Chlstarr chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
That was so adorable and funny!I loved every moment of it!

There's Pluto! Just like you promised..

"I feel bad for them" my thought of a retort exactly, I don't blame Mickey for saying that one bit.

oh, that ONE thing...I'm sure anyone would blush at that statement, I know I would've if it weren't for my giddy fits of laughter.

And now I eagerly await your next chapter as usual.