Reviews for Reunion
powerofthepen123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Can you write a story about their wedding, with Maddie, Chelsea, Sydney, and London being bridesmaids, Tanya being matron of honor, Moseby officiating the ceremony, Victor giving Raven away, Cory being the best man, Estevan, Eddie, and the twins being bridesmen (because there's no groom), and Eddie being the DJ at their reception?
munnerz chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Ah yay, an epilogue :P

The twins already admire Raven as a person; they would also want their mother to be happy. Even though it remains unsaid, the boys would be totally supportive of the unconventional, but nevertheless loving, relationship.
munnerz chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Better late than never that Carey realized the one to complete her doesn't need to be a man.
munnerz chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
So sweet, Carey's go to person is her ex-husband. The character in the show seemed too immature to give such advice, but people can change. And it is fanfiction :D
munnerz chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
THANK YOU for including some Chrave! From best friend to lover and back to best friend? Not unheard of but sounds rare.
munnerz chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Interesting choice of pairing, very brave attempt...love it already :D
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Poor Carey she seemed alittle freaked out by that kiss. But i'm glad Raven was able to full fill her vision from ten years before. I like these two characters and am glad raven is so successful and Carey is still the Carey we all know and love. Great job...on to the next one.
teriyakiskater chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
wow i'd never thought to read a carrie fic before but i'm glad i did. it was cute. but dang, ten years of pining. that would suck. but she got her in the end so it was ok. thank you for writing it.
TigOBitties chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Aw, that was sweet. I can admit that I don't watch really any Disney shows anymore (except the occasional KP rerun), but this was a nice little tale. T'was cute! I just love reading your work and can't wait for more!
Lodylodylody chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Aw...I didn't see that coming. The time jump forward or the bun in the oven. It's a very nice happy ending...exactly the kind of thing I was in the mood for.

But now I sort of want to see more adventures of Carey and Raven and family. Heh...are the doctor's sure that it's only one girl Rae is carrying? Maybe Carey is going to have to deal with twins again in the near future.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
Lodylodylody chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Nervous, babbling Carey was a lot of fun.

Glad to see Raven knew how to handle her.
Lodylodylody chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
LOVE the whole conversation between Kurt and Carey. I always liked the fact that they have maintain good relations since their break-up, and you captured that well. Very sweet the way he advised her to go for it.

Also liked the little mention of Maddie and the soroity party. Maybe you should write another story there. :)
Lodylodylody chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Love the backstory you've done with Raven and Chelsea. Also like the idea that Raven's had a crush on Carey ever since they first met.
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Well, I was looking forward to this and it's a nice, fun start. I should've pestered you more to get this done sooner. :)