Reviews for Heaven and Earth
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Was looking through my old favs and I remembered this one. So good, and such an interesting dynamic. I doubt you'll ever read this but thank you for writing this.
cast14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
great story
Just-Hazel-Eyes123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow! This was awesome.. please please have another. I cried when I read this! Keep it up!
ScribblingKunoichi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Can i just say this is one of the best one shots i've ever read?

It really is amazing. Karin being her sister was a great decision, i thought it really fit. I loved the way your portrayed the characters and how it wasn't your typical ending. It was such a tragic but fitting and sweet. It felt real and flowed like real life would. You could tell you put a part of yourself into it.

Your a really excellent writer and i hope you continue to do so!
kimiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awesome story, I just finished reading it and I loved it:) I think you should do some kind of sequel where we get to see what Naruto and the others (mostly Naruto) thought about the whole situation. So, yeah, I think it would be really nice if you did it (I really want to know what Naruto thought!).
greensapphire chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
wow...

words cannot describe you really had me laughing,smiling, sad, and tear up at some moments (I had to take my glasses off to brush off tears lol!) this was fantatsic I love how you paralle the reality and the somewhat dream sequance of Sakura, im assuming Naruto finally found her at the afterlife in the end? well the ending just really got me it was like perfect.

you also made me hungry I havent had breakfast yet XD

great job it was so sad but very lovely _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I don't know how to put it...but I felt the emotion. And it was sad, you had me almost in tears. I love your writing, especially your style. Please continue writing NaruSaku!
hatakevan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
this is excellent writing. i loved that it was so full of emotion and i can really imagine the pain sakura was in for the whole i m really happy that you at least let them be together in the end. i wish you can write a one-shot based on Naruto's feelings for sakura. very good work and keep it up!
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Amazing job! Well-written. Heartbreaking. ha ha.. I'm pretty sure I was crying before reading the first half of the story. It was sad and bittersweet. I like the scenes switching between real life and the 'falling' scenes. I'm not sure if I understood them correctly, but it felt like a parallel to Sakura's illness or eventual acceptance of her death? Makes sense? No? Or maybe the meds were giving her psycho dreams. ha ha.. j/k

Anyway, amazing job, again! Good luck in university!
anilover13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aww... I loved it, I love NaruSaku and this story is so sweet, although sad too. You should keep writting you're really good at it, so keep up the good worK!
GoonieLove chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I liked it alot, and when I say alot, I mean alot. You made me cry, and thats hard to do, so good job. ;)
Dmanplayer723 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
great story, really sad tho, was windering the samthing as lalaal "feel really stupid right now if it's stairing me right in the face" anywho write for naruskau
glgkoo chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
well this was a very good but sad story i really like how you made sakura throughout this and the letter at the end was great. i would like to see more narusaku from you if you would thanks
Hmmm chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So outside of character names, this actually has nothing to do with the world of Naruto. Would have been better if the summary had AU in there to let readers know that.
aej1085 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Such a sad story, but it was really really good!