Reviews for There Are Places I Remember
Msmiumiu chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
This is absolutely wonderful! How have I missed this? I just discoverd your story and OMG, this is so frickin' beautiful!
Just got through reading all of these chapters, one after another... You did a wonderful work!
This was incredible. Seriously, you write them so well.. it's amazing. You're so good at capturing emotions and wording them in the most poetic of ways. Everybody was so in character and perfect!
I'm really glad I read it.
CristinaYang4ever chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
This idea is genius,remind me of the scene when Burke told Addison he's not saying uncle and Addison replied that he's pathetic. LOVE all your stories,please countinue shipping!
InAFantasyWorld chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
this story is genius! are there gonna be any more chapters?
ghmari chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
Ok so i kinda maybe a little tiny bit liked the Addison and Burke friendship. lol

You know i loved the Cristina and Burke part. lol at the fact that ur over Owen. So am i but i wasn't that big of a fan of the relationship im just glad she isn't alone and not working like S4 was.

Can't wait to read what you write next. :)
calzonabailey chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
aww, cute! I love it! Was that the end or is there more of the happiness? I feel like that was a good place to end it, but I would also enjoy an epilogue/continuation, so either way I am happy!
Echante chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Is this over? That's so sad:-( I really really loved this story and I'm so happy that you could complete it. I love the Addison/Preston friendship, and how in the end, she wouldn't accept his gratitude. I also loved the symmetry between the two couples dates. Heh. I hope you write more soon. Specifically, more Mark and Addison but writing in general is good too:-) thanks for writing this story!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Oh WOW. Is it over? I'm sad that it's over... but this was excellent, amazing, WOW. Steamy, bliss, magnificence! I think I'm running out of adjectives between all my reviews, lol. This story is beautiful and brilliant. (*APPLAUSE*)

~Red
RainingMonday chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Haha so when I first started this I was like huh ... and then I realized I forgot to read the last chapter! So I was like double chapters, yay! And both were brilliant. I like how Addison and Mark's date mirrored Burke and Cristina's and their conversation at the end made me so happy. But is this the end and if so, is there going to be an epilogue?
greysanatomyintern chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
once again amazing chapter. I really would loved to see how it would play out if he actually came back, I will always love them together, and thank you for bringing them back together. I think Cristina would be a little less forgiving I mean she was heart broken because Burke walked away, I know I wouldnt let him off the hook that easy. Fabulous work, i cant wait for your next piece, so until next time.
narsuess chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
I so love the time difference between us, when you update your fic, it’s usually a day time for me so I can read it soon enough.

Is it the end of the story? I hope not, bang’s relation is getting better…

Their scene at the kitchen was so sweet, love this specially: Cristina leaned back on her palms, casting her best come-hither look in his direction. "Oh, I'm sure you could find something to eat around here" That line made me blush.

Oh, the beginning part of this chapter was great, it’s so much like Cristina not knowing what to do in relation and how perfect was Burke always knew what to offer to his girlfriend? *sigh*

Like Burke I also thank Addison for plotting the idea to come back to Seattle and thanks to you for always replying after my review.

Cheers,

~Nar

PS : YAY for bang’s sex!
ghmari chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
I really like the interaction between Mark and Cristina.

As much as im glad that Burktina are together i still kinda feel bad for Owen.

Great chapter as usually. :)
greysanatomyintern chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
wow, intense chapter. i love love love this story. have i ever told you that i think you are amazing, if not you are my idol. I kinda knew what would happen all along, and Burke and Cristina will always have a special place in my heart. they need to have him come back on the show and i would love to see how it would really play out, how the writers would do it, differently from you. On the show i really want to see how she tells owen about her before, i hope we get to see that soon. anyways i can't wait for more of your work, so until next time. :)
narsuess chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Great chapter!

I really feel sorry for Lexie, it's very nice of her to say those words but really I could never think of them as couple, I didn't feel the vibe...

I personally love the conversations between Owen and Cristina because as far as I concern Cristina is Burke's but I do not think owentina shipper will be happy about that (but as you said those who weren't happy could write their own fics the way they wanted and I couldn’t agree more :-D)

I feel Cristina when she felt jealous with Addie, Addie and Burke were a bit too comfortable for my taste

Love this line: "Maybe the slow thing was a little bit of a pain in the ass" I really hope both Burke and Cristina can't resist to rip off each other clothes soon :-) and Cristina follows Mark advice to keep Burke busy (bang sex soon? hehehe)

Thanks for updating, looking forward for the next chapter.

~Nar
Red Bess Rackham chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Yes! The last line was perfect. :D I really liked the scene with Lexie and Addison too - very well done. Also loved that Addison assumed what Burke was doing in the on-call room when it wasn't like that. :D

Wonderful chapter as usual!

~Red
Echante chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Hon you should enable anonymous reviews, heh it's hella hard to log in from my iPod. Anyway, I'm so glad you updated this! I love this story so much. Mainly because I'm a mark and Addison fan but I've always liked Christina and Burke too and I was pretty upset when he left the show. I love every bit of this. Of course Addison would come back and plot to steal Christina and Mark back, b/c she's just that competitive, and it feels oddly like when she came for Derek but this time it worked! And I love the fact that you made Lexie grow up, although granted I haven't seen the show since Mark got together with her, but still. It felt refreshing to not see her written as stupid or immature, (although that's something I do all the time. Really though I loved the ending when they're talking about how they came to ruin their lives but nothing had seemed ruined. That was brilliant. Amazing story!