Reviews for Cigs for Ran
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this! You must finish it!
askdjgas chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
r u dead
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well done!

I like the darker aspects to this pairing, manga and anime, especially considering the latest events, made everyone forget Gin's true face.

I really enjoyed this.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Too bad you've not updated this. That first chapter sounds very promising!
at-kb chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love this! I wish you would continue it but it's awesome as a one-shot anyway. Thank you for writing!
maria chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this is good, you should continue it
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
A truly astounding piece of work. Even through this AU, you've wholey captured the essence of their characters and relationship. I love it already. Please continue ASAP. (:

Sora
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
An AU setting in 40's-50's America with Gin and Rangiku, now this is definitely interesting. You also kept Gin and Rangiku in character as well that's a bonus too. I'm looking forward to see where u are going with this story so please my friend continue writing this interesting GinRan fic. _
blackfinger chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow! You're writing style is awesome! I love "noir" in fiction.

The setting is perfect for that.

I also like the literary repetitions you use when describing their "unspoken" thoughts. "she has never, and will never..."

"he has never, and will never..."

I hope you get my meaning) Really nice! Please continue)
MilkyMilky chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love this! It takes a great writer to write a great AU fic. I prefer them actually, so I think you should definitely continue this ;D
p y r otechnic - - ROYAL chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hmm... Intriguing...

I can't wait to see what comes next!
Lady Spezz chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Uh...

Wow.

*picks jaw up off of floor*

Even though this was AU, there was something so ... canon about this. The atmosphere was incredible and you nailed both Gin and Matsumoto right on (I thought). Especially Gin. The description of "his steps are slinky, like a cat's" just really hit home. The whole thing was just quite beautiful. The whimsicality of your words will stay with me for quite some time.
nocturnal chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
amazing. love the ambience , your choice of words , gin and matsumoto! i can just smell his cigarette burning away.
NotEvenLions chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
You are such a great writer! Everthing you write flows like perfect poetry...I'm so jealous
Ayamichan34 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Great intro...can't wait to read more...plz update soon!