Reviews for Bella The Vampire Slut!
brofist chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Love it and so true carlisle is so hot and sexy
January chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well, that was great. :)
mschris44 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was really HOT!
Always-Here-Imani chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Soo, you're amazing, and I think this story has MAJOR potential to blossom into either an orgy fic, or "Bella slutting it up with all the Cullens" fic. Please continue this story!
MzBellezza chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i did not expect tht from the normasl jealous edward
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
.God. This was so hot and steamy that I feel like riding my boyfriend...or my boyfriend's father.

Just kidding...I would never have sex with his dad, I love my boyfriend (Trevor) too much. Though, he is the kinky kind...

Anyway, I loved this story! Especially the lemon... :)
EMMETTSMYMAINMAN92482 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sarah Miler chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was great!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was awesome love the title to
garg-girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
OMFG! So hot! Truly, a great story :D
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
luv'd it hun :D
Linwe-Ancalime chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
interesting :)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It might be my tired brain, but I'm confused as to what exactly was planned here? You dropped hints that all of the Cullens would be in on it and that "Carlisle actually went through with it." But was exactly was it? Did Edward ask Carlisle to seduce Bella, and then Esme also caught the action (was she happy or unhappy)? Did Rosalie drug the make-up so that Bella would find all of the Cullens hot? I do like it when an author lets the reader decide, but damn if I'm not sure what actually was the intent here. :(
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Carlisle and Edward had planed it out? Can Carlisle come plan something with my boyfriend? Okay, cold shower time! P