Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
L chapter 16 . 10/17
Since many people read only completed stories, cliffhanger is not too effective in the long run. And on some level it's cheap, good stories don't need it. Be interesting (as you now are) and you will never need it for a moment.
jamiep53 chapter 20 . 10/12
Aakmlee chapter 22 . 9/29
I LOVED this story. Even though the end was a bit of a cliffhanger, I am more than willing to fill in the gaps with my own imagination. Great Job!
thewandcrafter chapter 22 . 8/14
This was brilliant.

I'm a bit confused by the ending, tho... Does he or doesn't he?
This is AMAZING.
SunnydayToday chapter 22 . 7/2
... !?

but how did their reunion go?

and does he change his mind on dying when he sees how
affected by his death she was?

and, and, and I DONT WANT IT TO END!
Asphodel74 chapter 1 . 6/28
Thanks a lot for this beautiful and touching story. It was extremely well written. The characters stayed completely in line with the original story. I like the slow developing of the relationship between Severus Snape and Hermione very much and think it very realistic considered the original story. To be honest I read it over and over again ;)
melodyssister chapter 22 . 5/27
This is such an excellent story - the ending gets me every time. I hope you are getting a few more reads and reviews at the moment, as I recced this on the One Bad Man comm over on Live Journal a few days ago.
Vitellia chapter 22 . 5/6
This story was really beautiful. Normally, I prefer years-later stories to retellings of Year 7, but I loved this one. Normally, I also prefer less ambiguous endings, with things nicely wrapped up, not left ambiguous, but again, I loved this story despite the ending. The characters were sympathetic, believable, and much more true to the original characters in the book than most fan fiction versions of them are. It really is a lovely story, and I'm adding it to my favorites.
vickety chapter 21 . 4/15
I finished reading this again yesterday. I can't get it out of my head. How would the first post-war conversation go? How would he attempt to push her away and tell her to finish school? How would he handle the situation after she finishes her Newts? How would he feel when she confesses that she was not scared when he rubbed her neck, but aroused? How would she handle the realization of her feelings?

I have much of that first conversation planned out in my head, but this is your baby. Please consider a part two. It would be wonderful to read more of this story because your characterizations are so precise and just beautiful.
Djomar chapter 22 . 4/2
Amazing story! I love this ending. I'm dying to know what she wrote him, and what will happen now, but we know, after everything, that Hermione won't let him die. They will be together, it's meant to be. His patronus changed for her after all
YQY chapter 22 . 3/17
That's a great fic, I turely love it very much. But I CAN'T Believe the fic end up here. I sincere hope there will be a next part, tell us about how severus follow his heart to love a woman his wanted and deserved, and Hermione how to reply.
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 22 . 2/27
Oh! I can't believe thats where it finished! But I absolutely loved it!
I'm so sad its over. That was such a worthwhile read, Thank you!
Just wanted to quickly review and let you know that I'm loving this so far! The characters have been completely true to form and the plot is great. Anyway, back to reading :)
Tricksterkat209 chapter 22 . 2/10
Okay, so I'm very aware that this has been published (and finished) years ago..and it's slightly weird to just comment now at the end of things instead of leaving some on previous chapters [I'm a bit lazy and not even sure if you're still around these parts] but wow. What a wild ride from start to finish! It was simply amazing- oh gosh you wrote all the characters so well, oh my- and I'm not gonna lie: I may have shed a single tear and had to pause for a sec in this chapter. (I muttered a slightly choked "they could've re-written it and yet he still dies!" before I read on and let out a very relieved sigh). So yeah this was really enjoayable and I'm glad I found this gem!