Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
Beautiful
Momorulz chapter 22 . 4/12
Y does he still die?!
theladyofthelost chapter 22 . 3/28
Firstly, you deserve your username. Secondly, I absolutely loved your story... I cried on this last chapter, and I can honestly say that this is perhaps the best Severus and Hermione sort-of-friendship fic I've ever read. I loved it, seriously.
Taedae chapter 22 . 3/25
I just finished reading this and ... my heart practically dropped out of my rear end. I am so stunned that you ended it JUST before we could see them reunite. This story had fantastic build up and realistic progression for their relationship which kept me invested in them to the end. It is my secret hope that sometime in the future you will write a sequel which will be all about their relationship because I am dying to see it!
ebonypol chapter 22 . 3/1
Amazing :)
NYCUtopia chapter 22 . 1/6
Superior, fascinating story, with a masterful yet (for me) rather frustrating ending: i.e. I wish you'd written a companion piece on the (very long) delay that only she deserves, and how he might come to enjoy the present, and even the next day...
NYCUtopia chapter 10 . 1/5
Wow. Brilliant idea, this detention with (against) the elves and the insight that follows.
Nicky Gabriel chapter 22 . 1/4
What a wonderful story! You had a really incredible idea to re-write the last two books in a way I would like to have them. And I really like that you didn’t make it a romance.
Thank you!
Amazing story I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Amazing!
Guest in europe chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Brilliant story, well told. Thank you!
jensteed chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
*phew* you really had me sweating at the end, seeing how little was left to read and hoping, praying it wouldn't end like that. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for such a wonderful ending, it really was so fitting and perfect (just like the rest of the story)
I've had a fantastic time reading this, it is truly just a joy to read :D
jensteed chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
This really is such an incredible story. I honestly have meant to review a bunch of times but I just get caught up and absolutely have to read the next chapter that it goes straight out of my mind. I don't really understand why Voldemort would let Harry run free around Hogwarts if he's in control of it but I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time :)
Absolutely loving every word!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Tears, laughter, heartache, anger, happiness, peace. I've rarely read such a stunning story. Thank you.
Dinopyte chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
The best "AU" that I've read. Had the 6th and 7th books not gotten mashed together in this I wouldn't even have labelled it as an AU as it is so entirely plausible. Your characterizations were spot on, your writing reminicent of Rowling's (which makes it that much more plausible since it seems like it could have been written by Rowling herself). Out of the dozens of SSHG fictions I have read, this is my absolute favorite. It was the first that I read and made me realize that yes, Snape and Hermione could have come together. Your Snape was gruff, your Hermione compassionate, and their hesitant fondness of one another perfect (though now that you've sold me on their platonic relationship, I've dismissed the Canon's epilogue and devoured SSHG romance fics). I have read your story several times and appreciate it more every time that I come back to it. I cannot sing your praises highly enough! Thank you for writing!

And lest I forget (*drops to knees*), please- I beg of you- please write a sequel! Your cliffhanger left so much to be desired!