Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
darth-sakura chapter 22 . 5/14
LOOOOOOVED THIIIIIIS!
darth-sakura chapter 16 . 5/14
I'm loving this so much! This is definitely gonna be my fav snamione fics of all time~
Siehjin chapter 22 . 5/3
Enjoyed this fic very much. Well done! :)
Nomad1 chapter 22 . 4/30
This is really fantastic, and I love your Snape characterisation in particular. I hope you get the chance to come back and write something more for this fandom someday - I'd love to read it!
InsufferableKnowItAll394 chapter 22 . 4/29
It is 4:30 in the morning and my heart is in a million pieces and I can't think you enough for it. Absolutely brilliant.
lena1987 chapter 22 . 3/23
A brilliant, captivating story. Really well done. Thank you so very much for creating it.
AimeeCri chapter 22 . 2/9
WHERE IS HE GOING?!
Savvy chapter 22 . 2/8
Dear writer,
You've had me heart and soul throughout this characters on point. Perfectly planned little (lemon)drops of genuine affection. I know given the dates , a continuation is unlikely makes my heart ache ever so much
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 2/2
This was an amazing piece of work! Extremely well written, thought-through and believable. Being a sucker of happy endings, I would have wished for an epilogue, but I admit, it fits the story. Severus remained very distant and aloof through the very end, although one could feel that beneath his snarkyness and coldness, something had changed. You did a great job of laying the foundation (and a few added bricks) for a romance without changing his character at all. I've not yet any novel that achieved that. Well - since the foundation is done - how about building that romance next? :)
Mystical G Panther chapter 22 . 1/15
great story
Thank you for this wonderful story, backed as it is by strong, solid writing and a hopeful ending, thank you!
Summerhlm chapter 22 . 1/3
I was so worried how this would end because you had written the story so perfectly to me. I wanted you to stick with that and you did not let me down. This was an amazing read! I have never read a fic that stayed so true to Severus Snapes character. It was so refreshing. Thank you a million times over for writing this.
HatakeQR chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
“If it was worth her dying for, it was worth him living for.”
love this quote so much xx
For him, living requires more courage than dying.
Deep in the Night chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
... Oh. My. WORD. Thank you. Thankyouthakyouthankyou. I actually never expected Severus to live. There was too much foreboding to think that he wouldn't die. But, he didn't. He lived!

This is marvelous. The character development! The plot! The flow! The ending! It is as close to perfection as I'm willing to believe.

I LOVE IT.
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Dammit! You had me scared! I thought that he meant Luna had DIED. In the school! With witnesses! I nearly got emotional... And now, what with the latest development, I think I still might get emotional.