Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
very effective device, these cliffhangers are. they give the readers a high, making the story a more satisfying experience, simultaneously giving the author an assurance that their story is well read and appreciated. nothing like desperate readers to boost your confidence:))
itscheriee1 chapter 10 . 11/29
I cried in Hermione and Dobby scene. But then Snape saying about doing things your heart knows isn't right. It's all powerful. You are brilliant
Skd chapter 22 . 11/15
Can't tell you how much I love your writing!
Eltonia chapter 22 . 11/10
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, particularly your characterisation of Snape and Hermione and the tentative building of their friendship. I like how your ending was left open-ended; it gave me hope that after seeing Hermione, Snape could be convinced that he still had something to live for.
Tanavast chapter 1 . 11/7
boring
I loved this story from the first sentence on! Everyone was so in character, the dialogue was fantastic and the ending made my heart sing! Great job, and thank you for sharing it.
moor chapter 22 . 8/25
I adored this story from start to finish and really appreciate how you ended it. Thank you so much for sharing, I love how you developed the friendship and trust between Severus and Hermione.

Cheers!
stellacoronatum chapter 22 . 8/2
what a brilliant peace of work , I will definitely revisit this one ! many thanks for sharing. love , dana.
AutumnDragons chapter 22 . 7/20
Brilliant. Love that you took pieces of the books and used them so well for your own purposes. The ending was quite the rollercoaster but fits so well!
darth-sakura chapter 22 . 5/14
LOOOOOOVED THIIIIIIS!
darth-sakura chapter 16 . 5/14
I'm loving this so much! This is definitely gonna be my fav snamione fics of all time~
Siehjin chapter 22 . 5/3
Enjoyed this fic very much. Well done! :)
Nomad1 chapter 22 . 4/30
This is really fantastic, and I love your Snape characterisation in particular. I hope you get the chance to come back and write something more for this fandom someday - I'd love to read it!
InsufferableKnowItAll394 chapter 22 . 4/29
It is 4:30 in the morning and my heart is in a million pieces and I can't think you enough for it. Absolutely brilliant.
lena1987 chapter 22 . 3/23
A brilliant, captivating story. Really well done. Thank you so very much for creating it.