Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
I loved this story from the first sentence on! Everyone was so in character, the dialogue was fantastic and the ending made my heart sing! Great job, and thank you for sharing it.
moor chapter 22 . 8/25
I adored this story from start to finish and really appreciate how you ended it. Thank you so much for sharing, I love how you developed the friendship and trust between Severus and Hermione.

Cheers!
stellacoronatum chapter 22 . 8/2
what a brilliant peace of work , I will definitely revisit this one ! many thanks for sharing. love , dana.
AutumnDragons chapter 22 . 7/20
Brilliant. Love that you took pieces of the books and used them so well for your own purposes. The ending was quite the rollercoaster but fits so well!
darth-sakura chapter 22 . 5/14
LOOOOOOVED THIIIIIIS!
darth-sakura chapter 16 . 5/14
I'm loving this so much! This is definitely gonna be my fav snamione fics of all time~
Siehjin chapter 22 . 5/3
Enjoyed this fic very much. Well done! :)
Nomad1 chapter 22 . 4/30
This is really fantastic, and I love your Snape characterisation in particular. I hope you get the chance to come back and write something more for this fandom someday - I'd love to read it!
InsufferableKnowItAll394 chapter 22 . 4/29
It is 4:30 in the morning and my heart is in a million pieces and I can't think you enough for it. Absolutely brilliant.
lena1987 chapter 22 . 3/23
A brilliant, captivating story. Really well done. Thank you so very much for creating it.
AimeeCri chapter 22 . 2/9
WHERE IS HE GOING?!
Savvy chapter 22 . 2/8
Dear writer,
You've had me heart and soul throughout this characters on point. Perfectly planned little (lemon)drops of genuine affection. I know given the dates , a continuation is unlikely makes my heart ache ever so much
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 2/2
This was an amazing piece of work! Extremely well written, thought-through and believable. Being a sucker of happy endings, I would have wished for an epilogue, but I admit, it fits the story. Severus remained very distant and aloof through the very end, although one could feel that beneath his snarkyness and coldness, something had changed. You did a great job of laying the foundation (and a few added bricks) for a romance without changing his character at all. I've not yet any novel that achieved that. Well - since the foundation is done - how about building that romance next? :)
Mystical G Panther chapter 22 . 1/15
great story
Thank you for this wonderful story, backed as it is by strong, solid writing and a hopeful ending, thank you!