Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
Mystical G Panther chapter 22 . 1/15/2017
great story
Guest chapter 22 . 1/7/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story, backed as it is by strong, solid writing and a hopeful ending, thank you!
Summerhlm chapter 22 . 1/3/2017
I was so worried how this would end because you had written the story so perfectly to me. I wanted you to stick with that and you did not let me down. This was an amazing read! I have never read a fic that stayed so true to Severus Snapes character. It was so refreshing. Thank you a million times over for writing this.
HatakeQR chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
“If it was worth her dying for, it was worth him living for.”
love this quote so much xx
For him, living requires more courage than dying.
Burnehn chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
... Oh. My. WORD. Thank you. Thankyouthakyouthankyou. I actually never expected Severus to live. There was too much foreboding to think that he wouldn't die. But, he didn't. He lived!

This is marvelous. The character development! The plot! The flow! The ending! It is as close to perfection as I'm willing to believe.

I LOVE IT.
Burnehn chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Dammit! You had me scared! I thought that he meant Luna had DIED. In the school! With witnesses! I nearly got emotional... And now, what with the latest development, I think I still might get emotional.
Burnehn chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
I love the chapter! I have read this non-stop for half the day and super eager to continue!

If you had gone through with the plan to end on a cliffhanger, the best option would have been to end on Hermione's shout of "Obliviate!" It's action packed, doesn't contain the consequences of her actions, and short/simple, thus, easier to remember.
Burnehn chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
Seed sown! Seed sown!
Burnehn chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Whoo! I love how this isn't an insta-romance. Usually Snape would have noticed something along lines of "granger is a female, mmm... Bad brain!"
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
-_- is there an epilogue? Ms. I-don't-do-cliffhangers? Hmm?!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Such an amazing chapter. I like how you write Snape. I like how you are connecting the two using that detention. Brilliant execution.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
I'm a bit ashamed that Ron knows how to use 'ensorcelled' in a sentence when I did not even know it was a word.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
Wait...I read that whole thing and there's no proper ending? :-/

Please tell me he didn't actually kill himself after he saw Hermione... She freaking likes him! His patronus changed...he likes her! There needs to be a proper ending...a beginning for both of them...
:'-(
vickety chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
Your story is fantastic! Thank you so much! I would love to read anything you write.
vickety chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Wow. That conversation between Snape and Hermione was brilliant! (The one where he reveals he oblivated her.) You are so good!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »