Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Ohhhhh a story I haven’t read!
ArtistiCapybara chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
I'm rereading this and I am just so full of love and joy for this story.
escarlet1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Hello, I hope you are well. I'm a Harry Potter fan, I see that you have a story that I would like to translate to Spanish from #Snamione, so that more people can enjoy it, I would like you to give me permission to do it, it would be published in Wattpad and I would give you your credits obviously. (My user is Venus_MJ there you can see my translations of other stories and authors) I hope your answer.
DJArla chapter 22 . 9/9/2021
My heart is crying so much at this ending. I’m so grateful that you made it through right to the final battle. I wonder if you would be willing to share what you had in mind after this last chapter? I’d love to know. If not, I’ll just have to imagine it and hopefully do it justice
DJArla chapter 16 . 9/9/2021
I don’t know if you still check your reviews but as an FYI, your writing is exciting enough not to need cliffhangers. Even without them I just want to keep on reading! Loving this so much!
Hesrylle chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
I want them to be together at the end. SO HE DIES? or he stay? He love her? Fkcing helllll
Hesrylle chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Im crying.. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Hesrylle chapter 7 . 8/2/2021
She had balls! If I were her I probably dig a hole then stay on the FOREVERRR!
Jasmin chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Great story!
I read a lot fanfiction about H&S but this is most close book character!
Bravo!
Drsquirrel chapter 22 . 5/30/2021
Augh. I absolutely love this story, but I really hate non-endings. Even so, I’m going to assume Severus shows up and Hermione hug tackles him and catches him off guard. And it will be the start of a real friendship between them with weekly tea dates and such.

Wonderfully paced, poignant, and a very touching story. I love how much you focused on the power of true friendship. Thank you for writing this. I could hardly put it down!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 22 . 5/25/2021
AHHHHHHHHH

both amazingly good and heartbreaking
Fher34 chapter 22 . 4/27/2021
i...
I am in absolute TEARS.
My heart, my soul, and not to add my very EYES, hurt.
wow.
just. I'm in awe.
this was a wonderful tale. It had it all, even in subtle forms. I am so glad I found this gem.
I read the note on top of chapter 22. Does that mean this fic is completed in its entirety? no epilogue? I ask because the status says this story is incomplete.
whatever the answer to this, I'm assuming this is a bit of an open ending and I say, peaceful thoughts to this marvelous, if snarky, man.
Severus and Hermoine shone so bright in this darkness.
Thank you so much for giving us this bittersweet story.
willowbee17 chapter 16 . 3/21/2021
You probably don’t log on here anymore but this story is too great for words. You are seriously one of my top favorite fanfic writers. Brilliant.
Majesticphoenix chapter 22 . 3/19/2021
This is the second time I have read this.

I was pointed back to it through a hg/ss review log. It was marked as EE but on beginning it I knew it was the Outstanding fix I had read before.

It’s so brilliant in it’s subtlety. The characters don’t need an anihilation into caricatures of themselves to get the point at hand across.

Amazing how easy this is to read - the prose flows so eloquently and let’s face it that’s the thing we are all looking for when trying to find the greatest hg/ss fic of all time.

Moved into my top 5 of all time.

I hope you one day return to pick up where this left off - maybe just an epilogue - but I would love to know what SS absolutely had to say to one HG.
M.Blanche chapter 10 . 3/15/2021
Rip my heart out, why don't you?
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »