Reviews for The Professor's Discretion
Huckleberry648 chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
This story was fantastic! I loved how it was written. I know you wrote this years ago, but I am selfishly hoping for a sequel. It is so well written and it has transcended to the Great Fan-fictions of "Pet Project", "Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness" and "A Black Comedy". I can't wait to reread it.
holysnitch chapter 22 . 7/18/2020
this was so good. didn’t expect that ending bravo!
ds862 chapter 22 . 7/11/2020
This was so good! I loved this so very much. Thank you for sharing your talent! ️️
Renny236 chapter 22 . 4/27/2020
This was an amazing story. I have happily spent the past two days devouring it. I love that you kept both Hermione and Snape close to their canon characters, even with the plot changes. I thought I wanted this to be a romance, but it works so much better that it isn’t. Thank you for writing this! I am favoriting to read again in the future.
Blue714 chapter 22 . 4/24/2020
This story touched the very core of the human condition in those beautifully woven interactions between the two characters. This fic has had more of a profound emotional impact on me through its highly charged, gut-wrenching infused descriptions of such utterly simple acts than any other fanfic that explores more outright interactions. A masterful education on the impact of minimalist story telling that is nothing short of breathtaking.
FawkesyLady chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
This is fantastic, and I would love to read anything else your mind cooks up. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
Elizabeth234 chapter 22 . 3/1/2020
Noooo I'm so sad this is over. I really appreciate this story and have enjoyed reading it! Thank you sooooo much for writing. Their relationship was so complex and real. Thank you. I can't wait to read it again.
Elizabeth234 chapter 21 . 3/1/2020
Nooo I don't want it to end!
Elizabeth234 chapter 20 . 2/29/2020
He didn't want her to leave! I'm dying!
Elizabeth234 chapter 19 . 2/29/2020
Oh no! Hermione!
Elizabeth234 chapter 18 . 2/29/2020
Procrastinating on my work because of reading this lol. Thank you for writing!
Elizabeth234 chapter 17 . 2/28/2020
lol oh those Weasley twins. Again and always great chapter!
Elizabeth234 chapter 16 . 2/28/2020
Love (but hate) cliff hangers! Evil but so good.
Elizabeth234 chapter 15 . 2/28/2020
I can't get over reading this story. Each chapter I get sadder because it's closer to the end.
Elizabeth234 chapter 14 . 2/28/2020