Reviews for Medical evaluation
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow, that sex was so very HOT. I'm happy that they got together. I really like this story.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved it more please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hey, I just noticed that you posted a comment on 30 Days, by Disastorous Logic. A rather mean comment, by the way. One sentence that stuck in my mind is this: "The fact that you have the gaul (which is actually spelled gall) to write about something this serious so frivolously makes me beyond **." Maybe if you went back and read the last chapter, you would realize just how wrong you were. Sometimes, actually most of the time, there is more than just meets the eye. Next time, please find out the facts first before posting something so mean.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
For example the way he walked, almost prowling the halls like a panther or something.
he had almost immediately noted the almost hissing quality to several of Harry's 's'.
Parseltongue! Noble tongue of serpents! Thank you.
He actually wanted to woo the man.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, John.
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cute, thanks.
Evci chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Loved it, absolutely amazing !
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'd almost forgot how much I miss SG-A. Thanks for sharing.
loubega chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great work
musme chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
too cute and too sweet!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
HarPys chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Just to let you know I liked it.

Thanks for that fiction.

Mickey chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very sweet and hot loved it
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yum, this was fun and sexy. I sensed hints of a plot, just enough to make me curious. Lol, but the PWP was excellent either way. XD
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
sookie, sookie nah! that was hot *fans self* even in fiction, all the good ones are always gay:) lol