Reviews for To Love an Ancient: An Aeris and Sephiroth Story
Christine chapter 7 . 9/3
Ugh. No offense, but your English is so so so much better in TLAA3 it's not even funny. Even after rewriting it, there are so many grammar mistakes...will you take no proofreader? Your books would benefit greatly from such a person...Just constructive criticism, your story is lovely otherwise.
mao082 chapter 47 . 5/20
This chapter is ssooooo good love it love it!
Lady Winterlight chapter 4 . 5/12
Interesting beginning. Looks like I have some reading ahead of me.
Aerisskiloretav chapter 59 . 5/2
I'm a Aerith Cloud fan…and I loved this fic!
anon chapter 54 . 1/23
Is it bad that I started laughing at the end, because he's supposed to kill her
Sailor Pandabear chapter 58 . 5/5/2014
LilithEllipse chapter 58 . 8/21/2012
Oh good God. I remember reading this like 7 years ago. This was the very first AeriSeph fanfiction I read, and I remember laughing and crying and reading for hours! I'll have to reread this now!
Lady-FFVII chapter 59 . 6/18/2012
Tell me that aint the end because thats jus mean girlie really mean
NotProcrastinating chapter 58 . 1/6/2012
Omg... Omg! OMG! OMFG! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WAT DA HELL! U maam, r a mad, mad, genius. I usually don't like aerith/ sephiroth stories, but this one... This one DEFINETALY (- Did i spell thay right?) changed my mind. Wow... Just wow... *sniff* *sniff* I love u for making this... So much... *tear* *tear* Anyways, i already read TLAA 2 & 3 already... (I'm a crazed kadaj fan girl) But i was curious to read the first one. And ever since I started reading this, I couldn't stop.. Lol, I'm so glad u made this series. Without it, I wudn't be an A/S or A/K fangirl like i am now. :DD
Naga Shark chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
I must say that I am really loving this story but I sit and ponder for I have as of yet seen a story that is a SephirothxYuffie story anywhere. Is it just my imagination? I was wondering if you would take up the challenge of writing one. As for this story so far I would give it a 500 stars out of 5 stars meaning it is a dang good story.
TeeHunter13 chapter 55 . 3/23/2011
Ohhh...who can be a man,wounded,with mako eyes,and black hair which is spiky,lol?Then only thing I do not understand,is why he has a Mako Poisoning,Ah...Of Course...You wrote it before Crisis Core came out...
TeeHunter13 chapter 41 . 3/22/2011
Phew...I thought I was going to kill myself if you'd paired Tifa up with that pathetic 's not even worth her boots.
TeeHunter13 chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
I hope,now that you played Crisis Core,you know that Masamune does not need a sheath?It hides inside its handle like a lightsaber.
TeeHunter13 chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
There is a small flicker of hope.I thought about that even after you remarked that Tifa'll be with someone else...We'll see...heh heh.
TeeHunter13 chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
mention Zack more and is very good.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »