Reviews for To Love an Ancient: An Aeris and Sephiroth Story
mao082 chapter 47 . 5/20
This chapter is ssooooo good love it love it!
Lady Winterlight chapter 4 . 5/12
Interesting beginning. Looks like I have some reading ahead of me.
Aerisskiloretav chapter 59 . 5/2
I'm a Aerith Cloud fan…and I loved this fic!
anon chapter 54 . 1/23
Is it bad that I started laughing at the end, because he's supposed to kill her
Sailor Pandabear chapter 58 . 5/5/2014
cool
LilithEllipse chapter 58 . 8/21/2012
Oh good God. I remember reading this like 7 years ago. This was the very first AeriSeph fanfiction I read, and I remember laughing and crying and reading for hours! I'll have to reread this now!
Lady-FFVII chapter 59 . 6/18/2012
Tell me that aint the end because thats jus mean girlie really mean
NotProcrastinating chapter 58 . 1/6/2012
Omg... Omg! OMG! OMFG! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WAT DA HELL! U maam, r a mad, mad, genius. I usually don't like aerith/ sephiroth stories, but this one... This one DEFINETALY (- Did i spell thay right?) changed my mind. Wow... Just wow... *sniff* *sniff* I love u for making this... So much... *tear* *tear* Anyways, i already read TLAA 2 & 3 already... (I'm a crazed kadaj fan girl) But i was curious to read the first one. And ever since I started reading this, I couldn't stop.. Lol, I'm so glad u made this series. Without it, I wudn't be an A/S or A/K fangirl like i am now. :DD
Naga Shark chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
I must say that I am really loving this story but I sit and ponder for I have as of yet seen a story that is a SephirothxYuffie story anywhere. Is it just my imagination? I was wondering if you would take up the challenge of writing one. As for this story so far I would give it a 500 stars out of 5 stars meaning it is a dang good story.
TeeHunter13 chapter 55 . 3/23/2011
Ohhh...who can be a man,wounded,with mako eyes,and black hair which is spiky,lol?Then only thing I do not understand,is why he has a Mako Poisoning,Ah...Of Course...You wrote it before Crisis Core came out...
TeeHunter13 chapter 41 . 3/22/2011
Phew...I thought I was going to kill myself if you'd paired Tifa up with that pathetic 's not even worth her boots.
TeeHunter13 chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
I hope,now that you played Crisis Core,you know that Masamune does not need a sheath?It hides inside its handle like a lightsaber.
TeeHunter13 chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
There is a small flicker of hope.I thought about that even after you remarked that Tifa'll be with someone else...We'll see...heh heh.
TeeHunter13 chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
mention Zack more and is very good.
TeeHunter13 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Oh NO!I see IT AGAIN!THIS ****ING pairing!Why?WHY,tell me,all good Serith fic must have Cloti in them?I HATE CLOTI!

Good story though,It would be nice 2 read It,I am sure...
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »