Reviews for A young love story
Ashlee patterson chapter 12 . 3/1
Hi your you making a New a young love story ?
I like this books I'm teenage love pretty cute book?
Scenery D chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
that was a great story! i love reading this...its romantic...and very friendly! :) i hope i get read the end of this...hope they get married...hopefully...SUCH A CUTE COUPLE 3
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
SWEET!
Korsakova chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Muy bien escribir! Very well written!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
cute
Arya Reed chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
I really like this story! I can't wait for the next part! Maybe you should have them going to college?
Butterfly Betty chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Aw, well, I will admit that I am a little sad that you are neding it there but it is a good place to end it. I think you could continue the sequel with them maybe being a few years older going off to unversity or somthing together. Just an idea. Anyway, I loved this story and I think you did a great job with it. I look forward to reading the sequel when you get it ready. :)
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
as usual i think it's amazing sams dad kicked joanna's dad's overreacting butt in that argument it's sad for me to hear that you not updating so much but i'm happy for you xx kissedangelz your biggest fan x
Arya Reed chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
This is cool! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Butterfly Betty chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
That was great! I expected more arguement from Joanna's dad but I think you did a great job with it. AS for how far they should go, I think you just need to see how the story flows. It'll come to you. Good luck with your new job:)
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
hello, i love it as usual thanks for using my idea and mentioning me in the last chapter i havent been on in a while so i had to read two chapters.
Butterfly Betty chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter! I love that Sam talked to his dad about it. SO many kids wouldn't have, so bravo. I think it's great that he is going to talk to Joanna's parents. Should be an interesting conversation.
Arya Reed chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
It's getting good! I really like it! I hope Joanna's dad lets them be together!
Arya Reed chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
This is good! Keep up the good work!