Reviews for Renew
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You may not be in love with this, but i am. It was totally beautiful. :)

And - HUGE tiva shipper though i may be - i'm glad he didnt kiss her in this, because it wouldnt have worked as well as the kiss-on-the-cheek-like-you-gave-me thing did. That was great. :) I cant wait for the day he actually does kiss her! (On the cheek or otherwise! Lol)

Thanks so much fror this fic - i loved it. :)

Bundi
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I liked it. Nice job.
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You may not love this, but I sure do! I like how it started off with the few awkward seconds in the elevator, and then Tony being the one to stop it. Then when he reached over and just held onto her and Ziva finally just let her walls done and let herself relax in his arms.. ahh so sweet. And then how Tony knew that nothing he would say would just make everything okay or make her just like get over it.. but he tried to calm her a little with.. "It's always going to suck, but eventually, it won't suck as much." How he was trying to comfort her but he wasn't going to lie to her and say everything is fine..don't cry" And the "Are we going to be okay?" with tears in her eyes.. and him saying "We will be" and Tony giving her a soft kiss to the cheek. Perfect. And I liked how this ended with her thanking him and then Tony squeezing/holding her hand as the elevator stopped at the garage. Sorry that was kinda long lol.. but this was a really good story and I definitley think you should do more post-ep fics like this. Please )
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Uhm love it! Totally fabulous. You really captured the characters - I wish this had been on the show!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh now this is intriguing.

Not saying we haven't needed something between Tony and Ziva - something more along the lines of a coming together piece. It was long called for in my opinion and you nailed it on the head. I liked teh careful way they eased together and her reluctance. After "Good cop, Bad Cop", Ziva didn't look all warm and fuzzy; more like distraught and overwhelmed after the interrogation. I liked how you played on that but still kept them coming together somehow.

Nice job! Very well worth reading.

Peace
zatl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You may not be in love with this, but I am. Great job. :)
pealee chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I thought that was so good! I liked how Tony didn't kiss her. I think it would confuse them more and wouldn't work out. They need to heal and let each other know they are there for each other before getting that close.

Great job!
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw!that was so sweet!made me wanna cry! :)
AnneHutchenson chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautifully written and very toughing. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to reading your other works as well!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aw, sweet fic. I love how you wrote Tony, and I love the line he said about how it'll always suck but not as much.

And I'm with you. Ducky and Gibbs were terrific in this episode.

Amazing job,

~Mila
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I really liked this a lot. Nice job
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Good story.

"Because losing her again would be the final stamp in his passport to Crazy Town." Fantastic line.

Too bad tptb don't give us more scenes like this one.

Nicely done.
DustyGreyAshes chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aww, really sweet. There wasn't so much Tony in this episode, and despite being a strong tiva fan I thought it didn't need much between those two- but this is set afterwards, so that's fine :)
SacredAir chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This is brilliant. Whilst reading your story, I was actually seeing it happen in my mind. One-hundred percent in character, and the way it is written makes it romantic but not in such an obvious way.

I think the most emotive bit was the hug, just the way you describe it is so moving, and it captures Ziva's hidden fragility in such a cute way!

Really can't wait to read more of your fanfics :)

SacredAir
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ooh, I liked it.

I probably need to tell you that I wrote a tag very similar to this - it also includes an elevator hug. But I assure you that I did not steal your idea! I did have your story open at the time, but your story was along with many others and I haven't read it until I'd finished! (To not be influenced by other fics)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »