Reviews for Renew
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
this is perfection. oh gosh, perfection. i would have killed [okay, wrong expression haha!] for such a scene the end of the episode, oh gosh. it's perfect. your lines are really breathtaking.

and i love how the dialogue is PERFECT- so tony, so ziva, so them, nothing too sappy or over the top like some people write them out to be. and describing the tension int eh elevator, her forced smile, her leaning away, the distance... that kills me, gah. and just... it's so true. it's so perfect.

oh man, if only they'd had a scene like this the end of the day [before the last squadroom scene!], i would have been even MORE happy! 3 but nwo you've written this so thank you, thank you, thank you! 3
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I thought it was sweet. Tony/Ziva interaction was the one thing missing from last night's fantastic episode. I know they gave us the scene in Reunion, which I adored, but I feel that there is more that needs saying. Hopefully, it won't get swept under the rug. Great job!
Nello15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I really really liked it! It was sweet and sad and really good written. Too bad it didn't happen like this in Good cop, bad cop. Seriously, there were hardly any Tiva scenes.

Anyways, great story and thanks for sharing!
timewalker05 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
What a nice and surprising little fic. I think the tone is perfect, especially the hesitancy between Tony and Ziva, and Tony pushing just enough but not too far. Very in character for both of them.

I especially liked the line "Last stamp on his passport to Crazy Town."

Well done
Carrie O'Neal chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
that was fantastic! loved the ep, loved that story even more! great work, very well done!
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I thought this was in keeping perfectly with last night's episode. IMO, Tony not only wanted to to help Ziva, but also never doubted her either. He always had her back, yet appeared a bit awkward in trying to express it. I loved Ducky too.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I absolutely loved it!:)
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aw I wish there had been a scene like this in the episode. I love.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
that was sweet of tony...:)

i love it.:)
Chief Hicks chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I've just recently started reading on this site (about three weeks ago). Normally, I just lurk and don't offer comments. However, this time I thought I would.

I really liked this. You were true to the characters. I really believed this could be part of the story. It was a great compliment to the show. Thank you.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh, I thought this was quite good.

Made me feel better even as Tony made Ziva feel better.

And after the weird way he was acting last night they should have put a scene like this in!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hey, I'm in love with this. Don't put yourself out.
Post-Scriptum chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
short and sweet.. nothing wrong with it..
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3