Reviews for Unfinished Business
Spiders chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved this! Your dialogue is perfect - witty, very natural-sounding, and entirely in character. The final conversation between Grace and Boyd is exactly what I would imagine would actually happen on the show if the episode had continued. Excellent!
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was really excellent. I thought you had a perfect handle on the characters. Especially Grace. It feel very true to how she is on screen. I hope you have some more ideas in store.
CatS81 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh, Hannah, that was fantastic. Your characterisations were absolutely perfect, the story totally filled in all the little gaps in 'End Game' (especially from Grace's POV, which we didn't get too much of on screen) and I could totally see the ending continuing seamlessly from where the episode left off. Brilliant, thanks for sharing, hope you write more soon x
pook chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful touching Endgame story, Hannah. Loved the opening scene and the hospital scene. It was great to read their thoughts as the episode progressed. I really enjoyed it and thanks for sharing.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Sweet. That was a really nice friendship story, touching and believable, especially after the hospital scene in the episode (which I totally loved!) Thanks for writing and sharing that with us, I definitely enjoyed it. :)
PrincessHarri29 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was brilliant. Can't wait to see what other things you'll do! x