Reviews for The feeling that shouldn't exist for us
IAmUnknown chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
"The Inoue girl said something to me about a heart and I unconsciously reached towards you, in the same direction in which she was standing."
I have to say, this is pretty genius. No, perfectly genius. XD And to think Orihime also extended her hand...now that's so much LOL XD
Izaya-chi chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
it was so perfect! My God, I never thought of Ulquiorra's end in that way before. I loved it so much! Though I think I'm gonna go cry right now xD
ShiroMoon chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
This was beautiful. ):

It made me miss these two so much more.

I really enjoyed reading this. The only good thing about Grimmjow and Ulquiorra being dead would be that they could be together. ):
FrostyFeline chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Wow...this is amazing. Beautifully sad T.T
la fleur d'or chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
This was beautiful, and sad as well too. You're an amazing writer :)
Ahole chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
just a question

are u ever gonna updste Life and times of grimmjow jaegerjaquez?
lillialyce chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I love how you portrayed Grimmjow's and Ulquiorra's relationship, like how it developed from hatred to full out love. And the way you integrated the canon moments in the series was great. It felt like they were talking to each other when at the same time I knew they weren't (if that makes sense). XD The transitions and obvious change at the end were mind-blowing. Definitely angsty but still lovely.

You write really well, 'cuz this story had a lot of beautiful phrases (they made me smile D). They felt in-character, and the similarities in their inner dialogues (like how Grimmjow would talk about Ulquiorra's hair, then Ulquiorra would do the same about Grimmjow's) just made the relationship more real.

Reading this made my day. There aren't a lot of GrimmUlqui fanfics now, and I'm glad that this one is here for us to read. There were a few little errors, but they were hardly noticeable. XP It was a great story, and my sucky vocabulary can't describe how much I love this.

Keep writing these beautiful pieces.
c.cristina chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
too great T.T (p.s. you embarassed the hell out of me... i'm trying to hide from those around me that i'm crying lool)
i just can't say how much i loved it... the evolution of their feeling, the way you said it, all of it... it was great and you expressed it really well (dunno what you mean about lacking inspiration 8D )...
and you know what makes this different from the other stories sort-of-canon-like? the others' endings are always sad and end tragically.
But this? This was the best ending i've ever read. Besides being angsty and terribly sad (and true) it's also happy. 'cause they're both wanting to meet again and knowing and hoping they would be together again *.*
T.T *is crying from both sadness and happiness*
LOVE IT!

and thank you for writing
*cheers for you* ;)
Nokia 5233 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
soo sad!
I almost wanted to cry!
TTTT
I love the story!
But I really didn't enjoy the ending!
It's just to sad!
c.cristina chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
OH GOD NO! don't stop here T.T
this story is so amazing! damn it!
you got their feelings really good, they seem so real *.* and the way you write the story is amazing, I can truly feel it *.*
'Here lies Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, killed because he loved the bastard he hated' LOL poor thing xD

whoa... when I started reading, though, i was stunned! i have a story called "The cat and the bat" (lame title, i know) that's the same! i mean, it's completely different, but it's not... get it? probably not, sorry bout that xD
Heki564 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Awesome story! I love how discriptive it is. You can almost feel what they feel. I hope to see more!
Nokia 5233 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Like. . .

OMG!

This so adorable!

So DAMN cute!

Please update the next chappy!

I'm on to this!
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Woot! Woot! I like it!

Thank you for continuing!
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Great story! I vote for more chapters! lol
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
What! No reviews? Well, lets change that.

I like it. Very descriptive and detailed. Spelling & grammer are very goog. A couple little errors hear and there, but they may have been typos...

Personally, I think that you should continue, and make it a three part story...but that's just me.