Reviews for Association
Soluzek chapter 3 . 2/10
A. Love that you write in first person
B. had to really be cautious of not choking on my lifesaver from laughing over the stimulation/simulation comment of Sephiroth's. I glazed over it the first time and then nearly died rereading. Excellent :)
MaddeThee chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
aaahahaha that was so super good. This was a great story, i was very intrigued by the entire thing :) wonderful job!
Elle chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I so wished you continued this.. It's pure perfection. One of those stories that DESERVE to be continued.. Ugh. Too perfect.
Thank you for this though XDD It was amusing to read. Wish it had more... I wanted to read more on their relationship though. T_T
1sunfun chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Sanity Demolisher chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
This is a nudge in my hopes that this story is not discontinued. I love your writing style and would love to read more :)
Fallen-Yuki chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
This was so awesome! I really liked Kunsel too. I realize he wasn't a focus but he was still pretty awesome. I loved this entirely. Everything! You're awesome.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I love that you call him a man bitch. I need to use that URL sometime. Super excited for the next chapter.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
That last part was so sad! They need to just accept it already! Jeez. It's not that hard to comprehend!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
! Angst! Makes me so sad. But he'll turn that frown upside down soon. Elliot made me smile though.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god! Scandalous! I loved it. I loved the movie. Then afterward. Yes please. Also, if anyone ever gives you shit about updating they can go fuck themselves. I'd wait years for updates like this they're that good.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god. This was beautiful. I keep laughing.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
This is so upbeat and happy. It's pure win.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I think I love you. This made me smile. I love Zack Cloud Sephiroth. Pretty much everyone. This was awesome.
linds0001 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Love it! I am eternally grateful for there being another story out there where Cloud is not the shy innocent one! I know it's been a while since you've updated, but the world could use more smut! This is a fun read and I would love to see you continue it!
LilouJay chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
darling, what more can i say other than YOU Are most certanly an angel sent from my own personal freakishly perverted heaven? :) i couldnt keep the smile from my face all the way through this story, you seriously deserve some major cyber hugz for this _ xx

linds