Reviews for Remembrance
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
So good! Brilliantly crafted. I especially love your description of Merlin as "all awkward limbs and sharp tongue and dazzling smile and a determination to save his life at inopportune moments." This just makes my heart melt into a golden pool of bliss. The whole fic was very visual and descriptive and you put a lot of emotion and action into very few words. Excellent job.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I almost ran away, because this is in present tense. You see, too many people on just... CAN'T write in present tense. I'm glad I stayed, though. Your grammar was spot-on and the story was sweet. The imagery was beautiful.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Loved it!

Lg Luna
stundenglas chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
How sweet and touching. Very well written. Kudos!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
See I reckon Arthur already knows, even if he doesn't show it!

And this makes me even more certain! :)
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Just wonderful. Everything here is like a dream. Stunning word choices and amazing characterizations. Please write more Merlin stories. You write merlin so well.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow, I really loved this! I can really imagine Arthur finding out this way. Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was really lovely and amazing... very nice, thank you so much for sharing!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
omg! that was a beautiful oneshot! u did an awesome job! :D
Phoebs chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was wonderful. Beautifully crafted. Thank-you for posting.
Norwegian Blue chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh wow. This is so beautifully well written. Wow.

And then Arthur compares Merlin to an avenging angel and Merlin says "You don't know what you have done." That worked perfectly.

Like, the whole thing just fits together so well. The description of Merlin doing whatever it was he did to make Arthur forget, and the description of Arthur remembering. And then when it all sort of came to a head, and Arthur might have had months of anger building up that he had to deal with and I like to think him arguing with Merlin is his way of letting that out and Merlin accepting that because he knew that Arthur knew.