Reviews for In Which The Enterprise Is Like A Village
hank chapter 17 . 7/26
I enjoyed these shorts/drabbles very much, especially as the behind the scenes look-at-life on the Enterprise. there has to be a lot more going on than the big picture on the bridge. I think you should script them and try to flog them to the studios for sub-plots on the next Star Trek series. I heard a rumor that something is in the works, maybe even Abrams would look at a sub-plot or two for the next BIG PIC!
did I say I really enjoyed them?
is there any more?

pleeeeze
tanseynz chapter 17 . 6/8
Very impressive and so real. I love the varied complications, the mix of happy-ever-afters-sorta with the not-always-working-out and the downright-awfuls. Really, it only needed Winters to get a really nasty dose of plague or Andorian shingles to make it complete. Glad Kirk didn't get cast in any of the plays, either!
IloveHeat chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
This one was perfect. Didn't laugh out loud like some of the other chapters but I will remember this one.
psitomer chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
"space bros..." oh my...sweet baby jesus...*wipes away tears of laughter*
I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair at "wait, that's not right...'I...am...your...grandfather...'"
yihkvbjfdmkv chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
GAHAHAHHAHHAHHA- REally, the Planet of Requirment?
Muahahahha- what would Dumbledore say?
Harm Marie chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Liked this.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
interesting story please update
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love the bit where the Captain discovers the still!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This chapter is BRILLIANT. Chekov, you little sh*t.
fluffygirl236 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I can't really begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It made me laugh more than I should probably admit, and I loved the take on what the crew gets up to when they're not exploring strange new worlds or defending earth from crisis. Excellent story!
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
Is it weird that now I ship rand and Kirk? Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I laughed so hard at the "space bros" snippet that I think I cracked a few ribs.
Berry Smoothie chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
This is awesome.

Yup. Pretty much just awesome.
Anon and anon chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Cute! And sweet - and I love how you have OCs like Winters scattered about that really bring the Enterprise crew to life )
royalpinkdogs chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
I love love love this chapter. LIFE LESS ORDINARY.

so spot on, so perfect.

PLEASE! abandon Avengers and write more Star Trek. It's less than a year now until the next one-you have to keep us traveling along with the crew until they reappear in the cinema!