Reviews for Cotton Dawn Longing
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Being apart from the man you love for two weeks can be torture. I can't even imagine having to be separated like that so soon after being married. How sad. :(

On the plus side ... reunion sex is fucktastic!
figtree777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
whew...I don't smoke but feel like I need a cigarette about now!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love it! Fantastic job!

Ari chan
getshorty chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Your writing is so refreshing as your descriptions of hot sexin are original and not cliched. Loved it!
Bammers chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
loved it good job thanks for sharing
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
amazingly written!
CodeForConfession chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
As always, you are a fantastic writer. I love your stories. :)
aly e chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG Vixen - I absolutely LOVE the way you write! I've missed you on FF but have kept up with you ALL the WAY on your website and other short stories there . . .

You write so personal - I almost feel like an intruder while reading you sex scenes like this one. Just beautiful. beautiful.

thank you. I am so sure Nina enjoyed it just as much for her b-day!

Aly
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
AWESOME!
kmm122 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was very hot! I loved it!
nicnicd chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Sigh. So pretty, I loved this.

- THIS: Silent in the face of my desperation, his shuddering breath told me everything he didn’t say. He longed for me, too, wanted me just as badly. So badly, that he wanted me to feel good first, to experience pleasure before he did, to show he cared.

very favorite part. I adore you, truly I do. *swoons*

nic
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG...that was achingly beautiful! Just so tender and loving and so very very beautiful! Thanks for sharing that and a VERY HAPPY birthday to Nina!
sherylb chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So HOT and So SEXY!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You *are* a Vixen, and your writing never fails to bring forth the most heart-rendering images of love between a man and a woman. Did I mention HOT? And yes ... married sex can be H-O-T, people!

It was written as a gift for Nina, but thank you for sharing with us.

Cowgirlgraphics
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful one-shot. In fact this couple remind me of E and B from BW, maybe a few years down the road. I loved seeing how much he wanted to please her and their undeniable connection.

Erica