Reviews for Cotton Dawn Longing
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful one-shot. In fact this couple remind me of E and B from BW, maybe a few years down the road. I loved seeing how much he wanted to please her and their undeniable connection.

Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
woman, you write the most... convincing, viceral love scenes... ever. the romance in this was so palpable; it truly was *married sex*. newlywed sex. they're sure of each other, and so in love, used to each other's bodies and yet still fascinated. (the way he watches her face to gauge how he's making her feel, how she hopes he'll enter her immediately "like last time").

truly beautiful.

in my mind, it's MW & his bella. 3
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was beautiful and erotic and heated, SO very heated. I felt their need for eachother, the desire to reclaim eachother. They had that hot intensity to join. Excellent job. I definitely need a cold shower now...
ginab chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! Wow! Wow! Very nice. Very, very nice. Really, thats all the coherant words I can form at the moment...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This fic was just great. Well-written. What a present, it was a really good read.
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I loved this one shot! It was very well written, and also very hot, which is hard to do! Thanks for writing this and sharing it with your readers!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
good fanfic!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Sweet and spicy. The cotton made me see this in the light blue morning.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Love it *fans face* Is it hot in here?
TheNinthCullen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hello! Words cany describe how much I have missed your writing. This had all the sexiness that comes from your writing. Loved it
ktsgran chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was beautiful. Just plain beautiful. Love set to words. Thank you. JPL
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
*reader fans face with hand* Whew! Can somebody get me a glass of water? I'm gonna go stick my head in the freezer for a couple minutes now. Thanks for sharing Nina's present with the rest of us.
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Lovely, but your stories always are. Well done.
MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Too hot for work!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
As always, this story is hot. The way you describe things is amazing. Sensual, but not smutty, sexy, but loving. It's just HOT!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »