Reviews for The Sword of Damocles
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Loved Gibbs' thoughts during that last scene with Ziva - very insightful. Interesting perspective on the mystery whisper, too. Thanks for sharing!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Very good story, poor Ziva. I felt bad for her last night and wondered what Gibbs might've told her
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Good tag.

Excellent in fact.

Broke my heart, just like the scene did in the show.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Painful... but sweet... bitterseet . I almost felt his lips grazing her temple. Good story !
Peace215 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Phew! This was extremely heavy emotionally wise, and it just made even more tasty!

I love how it was Gibbs' indirect point of view. I loved how you exploded his possessive nature over Ziva - as a man who had no daughter wanted to protect someone else's. I wonder if this stemms from the Neglected Child Abuse report we saw in last season's finale? Maybe it has made him more likely to defend her - even though his trust was rocky for a time - and to go after Eli David? Anyone else get overly excited when he completely disses David and tried to open Ziva's eyes. It is a hurtful relationship that he's trying to break up.

I really did love how you put it in his point of view and the emotions! Very talented. The bond you portrayed was tangible and sweet. Lovely.

Peace