Reviews for Nothing Left To Say
beaniek4 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
This was a really good story :)
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Hey, I know this story's been done, and that it was about Freddie trying to accept Carly's relationship with Sam, but really, there should be some type of follow-up to this. I don't know how many chapters of "Beneath..." are left, but after that story is over, or even while it's still going on, try writing a sequel to *this* story.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Very good, original ending. I loved it.(: (:
plug in baby57 chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Wow, Freddie's a morose motherfucker. It's a good resolution in terms of Freddie's story (or it implies a future resolution or something, I don't know). It's a good fic but I've got two issues.

1. There wasn't enough Cam. Chapter 3 gets really into Carly's feelings on Freddie and I didn't see enough in this fic saying that Carly actually does love Sam more than Freddie. It's for me strange to say this but I was a little disappointed that it was Cam and not Creddie at the end. There's no point in the fic that shows how much Carly and Sam love each other, mostly the readers are told about it but that's not enough, really.

2. On a similar point, nothing much really happens, particularly in the last chapter. Again, the problem is that you're telling, not showing. In the final chapter, Freddie has literally come out and said everything. Everything comes out in the dialogue, so by the end of the chapter it seems that Freddie has given an emotional outpouring that's overloaded with exposition (and the readers have already heard some of it) and we're not in either character's head, so it seems like Freddie's given an excessively detailed account of his situation and Sam has had pretty much no reaction to it.

Now to try and not come across as overly critical, pretty much everything else was good. Characterisation was believable, good idea for the plot and you know, just generally good stuff all round.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Heh, this turned out to be my favorite chapter, dunno why, maybe because both Sam and Freddie reached even grounds and stuff.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Drag0nL0rd chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Wow that was really sad! Anyway I really enjoyed reading it! i hope Freddie could overcome these problems!
teasers chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Great ending. I liked how you brought everything together. It really makes the story a good one. Great job.
SquishyCool chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Yayy ]
iSamPuckett chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
o freddie u were soo close! but then where would sam be? freddie should go out wit wendy, a girl thats actually into him!
Drag0nL0rd chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Dude That was Awsome and man I can't wait for the end! Poor Freddie he was SO Close lol xD

Update Soon!
Limstella chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
yay 2 new chapters are up!

for this review, i'll start at the end, and i'll stop when i get to the beginning.

Omg the teaser for the next chapter is so intense! I Can't wait to see some relationship development between sam and freddie!

The characters and plot are developing quite nicely, i love the hook that you give us with carly harboring secret feelings towrds freddie, allowing us to question her sexuality. and where are her feelings when he is hooking up with tareen at parties? this is quite a wicked web you have spun ;)

so, my favorite part about this chapter (3) was that there was a crapload of relationship development between sam and freddie, but it was really difficult to see. (this theme also appeared in chapter 2 but it was more significant in 3... or is it just me?)

i loved the whole backstory that you gave to sam and carly's relationship not only in this chapter but also in chapter two. oh, and love the throwback to "PLEASE, FOR ME?" that's one of my favorite carly lines :)

Again, all of the characters are very beleivable, but i have to commend you with sam; her personality is shining through loud and clear with the lines you give her, and the slight emotional sensitivity you gave her with the coming out story is just perfect.

Now that i'm back to the beginning, thank you for responding to my previous review! you deserve the commemoration for what you do with the characters :)
KeyLimePie14 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
This story is a total win so far! :D

Can't wait for the conclusion!

Update soon!
plug in baby57 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Interesting, very interesting. Well written and a good fic, but you should already know that. I like the way you've written Freddie, it's a place I could see the character go in that situation and I like it that he actually started it with Sam in chapter 2 and she goes too far, because that's the way I interpret it most of the time. And I'm eager to read the final chapter because I want to see whether the way chapter 3 was written was intentional.
teasers chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Great story. In nine day's I'll look forward to reading more!
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Heh,well is a good thing Carly put Sam in her place.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.