Reviews for Late Night Visits
finchel.forever2915 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
This Is GREAT! Please post the next chapter!
Gleek4Life09 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
This is a really great story, I really hope you update and finish it one day.
laylita83 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
i love this story is so sweet! i like it...hopefully you update some day1
platypus core chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I NEVER NOTICED THAT.

yeah, i know, i should be reviewing the story, not the a/n. but seriously. i never noticed that. review wiseeee...i'll hold final judgement on it till the piece is finished. meaning i'm bribing you to hurry up and finish because its good.
GleekAmber chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
It's Not Crap At All Your Doing A Great Job! Please Continue To Finish This Story! I Wanna Know What Happens Next! Keep Writing! 333333
sleeplessinrio chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
this was such a sweet story. i liked it a lot, with finn being all cute and not the idiot he is most of the time, and quin totaly deserves everything bad anyone has to say to her, pregnent doesn't equal nice, or good person with morals, in quins case it evens means the oposite. Besides, its all fiction anyway, and i like to see, for once, unkind and lying people being called on it. but thats just me.
MaroonFox chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! 1. Its a Finchel fic so thats a win as always. 2. the unexpected turn with rachel's chest condition and 3. i like how you developed the FR relationship. Its awesome...please continue! :)
Dewymornings87 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Omg. Have to tell you that I loved this chap. Alot of emotional depth :)
Kelly chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
PLEASE update! it has been a long time! I love this story!
SweetRomance123 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
please update! x
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
love it update soon xx
Ice-Skating-Angel chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Fantastic! One of the best fics i have read in a long time. Please continue!
ChrystalRobby chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
update soon i think this is a well writen peace and want to see more of it.
briana chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
i think hes not outof line...hes so hott ughh i kove finn(cory monteith!) right more storys
Brittney chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
hi i love this story and i dont mean to sound more perverted but the story was more intrresting...love the story...update!