Reviews for Late Night Visits
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 8/28
I know I've read this before it's really a classic Finchel fan fiction but I just read the authors note. You are freaking hilarious really and truly hilarious.
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
khazrn43 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I know this is like way way after the fact but no he wasn't out of line for telling her that. She had just finished telling him he was a moron and an idiot and he did have a say in naming the baby oh no it was to not have an opinion about it.
Considering she was lying to him she really had no right to be upset that he actually wants his girlfriend to give a crap about him. She was the worst. Yelling at him knowing she was lying to him. Just so Rachel couldn't have him. Because Quinn knew he wanted Rachel.
I hate Quinn she should have died in S3. She is an evil Finchel separator and needs to be eaten by lions

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
SammiLoves2Write chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
This was really good! Please UPDATE!
finchel.forever2915 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
This Is GREAT! Please post the next chapter!
Gleek4Life09 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
This is a really great story, I really hope you update and finish it one day.
laylita83 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
i love this story is so sweet! i like it...hopefully you update some day1
platypus core chapter 4 . 7/6/2010

yeah, i know, i should be reviewing the story, not the a/n. but seriously. i never noticed that. review wiseeee...i'll hold final judgement on it till the piece is finished. meaning i'm bribing you to hurry up and finish because its good.
GleekAmber chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
It's Not Crap At All Your Doing A Great Job! Please Continue To Finish This Story! I Wanna Know What Happens Next! Keep Writing! 333333
sleeplessinrio chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
this was such a sweet story. i liked it a lot, with finn being all cute and not the idiot he is most of the time, and quin totaly deserves everything bad anyone has to say to her, pregnent doesn't equal nice, or good person with morals, in quins case it evens means the oposite. Besides, its all fiction anyway, and i like to see, for once, unkind and lying people being called on it. but thats just me.
MaroonFox chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! 1. Its a Finchel fic so thats a win as always. 2. the unexpected turn with rachel's chest condition and 3. i like how you developed the FR relationship. Its awesome...please continue! :)
Dewymornings87 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Omg. Have to tell you that I loved this chap. Alot of emotional depth :)
Kelly chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
PLEASE update! it has been a long time! I love this story!
SweetRomance123 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
please update! x
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
love it update soon xx
Ice-Skating-Angel chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Fantastic! One of the best fics i have read in a long time. Please continue!