Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
Great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
Will you be adding more? this is too good!
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Really good
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
I LOVVVVVVVE IT
JeniLyn2000 chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
I'm a sobbing mess right now. I've read this before, but each and every time these first two chapters have me a crying mess. So well done.
labroussard chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Absolutely floored by this fic. So many feels. All the feels.
Bondopoulos chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
cute story...a nice happy ending!
mybookloveaffair chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I have to imagine she said "yes" I mean how could she not. It's Logan. Such a cute story. I really enjoyed it :) Everything worked out for the best. Their future together sounds wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Awww so sweet. So in your story, many guys raped her, not just Beaver? That's so traumatizing. They have the whole night *reads: they have the rest of their lives* great story!
guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I've figured it out. I was suspicious, but now I know for sure. She is getting her revenge on all the 09ers. And her biggest revenge is going to be Logan, isn't it?
mybookloveaffair chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
awww emotional chapter. Tears came to my eyes. He is another reason for her to stay :)
spk chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I was just re-readint this inspired story and wanted to leave another review. I swear you write some of the best LoVe stories out there, and I think this may be your best. I am just amazed by the realism and depth of your characters. This fanfic doesn't feel like a made-up story but like the true tale of a couple's life. Fantastic job! Looking forward to more writings from you. :)
spk chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful story...sometimes heartbreaking...and sometimes hopeful. Perfect balance of both. :)
crzy4books84 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh man your first two chapters had me in tears! This is an amazing story I look forward to reading more.