Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
mybookloveaffair chapter 13 . 3/20
I have to imagine she said "yes" I mean how could she not. It's Logan. Such a cute story. I really enjoyed it :) Everything worked out for the best. Their future together sounds wonderful.
Awww so sweet. So in your story, many guys raped her, not just Beaver? That's so traumatizing. They have the whole night *reads: they have the rest of their lives* great story!
guest chapter 7 . 3/19
I've figured it out. I was suspicious, but now I know for sure. She is getting her revenge on all the 09ers. And her biggest revenge is going to be Logan, isn't it?
mybookloveaffair chapter 2 . 3/18
awww emotional chapter. Tears came to my eyes. He is another reason for her to stay :)
spk chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I was just re-readint this inspired story and wanted to leave another review. I swear you write some of the best LoVe stories out there, and I think this may be your best. I am just amazed by the realism and depth of your characters. This fanfic doesn't feel like a made-up story but like the true tale of a couple's life. Fantastic job! Looking forward to more writings from you. :)
spk chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful story...sometimes heartbreaking...and sometimes hopeful. Perfect balance of both. :)
crzy4books84 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh man your first two chapters had me in tears! This is an amazing story I look forward to reading more.
metzler23 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
I'm usually not a huge fan of the "give Veronica a terrible disease" variety, but this story had really beautiful moments, clear character relationships, and a very developed voice as a writer. I hope you're able to finish some of the other stories you started because it's definitely clear you have some raw talent that is being refined.

As for the ending of the story, would have of course loved to hear Veronica's response. Also, the start of the chapter says "it had been a busy three months" but then in the chapter you mention they've only been dating three months, but they had been dating for at least a month before the crazy fall out of everything happened, so it seems like they would have been dating four if not five months rather than three. Just a little timeline thing, and I may be totally off, but it was a little "ting" in my head while I was reading.
metzler23 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Okay, so, now I see why you rated this "M" :)

I still think you could get away rating it T and mention that this is an M chapter.
metlzer23 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
This was the best treatment of the "get all the cards on the table" talk that I've read. Great job! Also, it doesn't seem like there is anything very "M" about your story, so I'd encourage you to change the rating to T. You'd probably get more people reading!
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Loved it. enough said
RedJane12 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Loved the great conclusion to the story giving a glimpse into a happy future for L&V. Very touching and emotional. Logan's visions were an interesting supernatural element to add and it worked very well in this story. I liked how you closed the other storylines giving Lynn a life away from Aaron, Cassidy and Dick a road to redemption (or something close) and Meg a chance to have her baby. I also liked that the Lilly case got a less dramatic conclusion and that in this AU V is able to let justice follow its course rather than be so involved as if she was the only one who cared. Great job!
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I loved Lynn trying to play matchmaker... Kind of risky to involve the tabloids but... The L&V dinner 'date' and conversation was great... Loved how much they got to talk about and how they did start repairing their relationship.
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I love how strong and present Lynn is in this story - quite a change but a welcome one since there aren't many adult females in the story and most are bitchy (like Celeste! or the school shrink). I like also the slightly supernatural element of Lilly's presence as a ghost of sorts. Also that there is no shying away from how awful L has been by bullying V.
ppl chapter 13 . 12/3/2012