Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
Really good
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
I LOVVVVVVVE IT
JeniLyn2000 chapter 2 . 1/20
I'm a sobbing mess right now. I've read this before, but each and every time these first two chapters have me a crying mess. So well done.
labroussard chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Absolutely floored by this fic. So many feels. All the feels.
Bondopoulos chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
cute story...a nice happy ending!
mybookloveaffair chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I have to imagine she said "yes" I mean how could she not. It's Logan. Such a cute story. I really enjoyed it :) Everything worked out for the best. Their future together sounds wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Awww so sweet. So in your story, many guys raped her, not just Beaver? That's so traumatizing. They have the whole night *reads: they have the rest of their lives* great story!
guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I've figured it out. I was suspicious, but now I know for sure. She is getting her revenge on all the 09ers. And her biggest revenge is going to be Logan, isn't it?
mybookloveaffair chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
awww emotional chapter. Tears came to my eyes. He is another reason for her to stay :)
spk chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I was just re-readint this inspired story and wanted to leave another review. I swear you write some of the best LoVe stories out there, and I think this may be your best. I am just amazed by the realism and depth of your characters. This fanfic doesn't feel like a made-up story but like the true tale of a couple's life. Fantastic job! Looking forward to more writings from you. :)
spk chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful story...sometimes heartbreaking...and sometimes hopeful. Perfect balance of both. :)
crzy4books84 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh man your first two chapters had me in tears! This is an amazing story I look forward to reading more.
metzler23 chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
I'm usually not a huge fan of the "give Veronica a terrible disease" variety, but this story had really beautiful moments, clear character relationships, and a very developed voice as a writer. I hope you're able to finish some of the other stories you started because it's definitely clear you have some raw talent that is being refined.

As for the ending of the story, would have of course loved to hear Veronica's response. Also, the start of the chapter says "it had been a busy three months" but then in the chapter you mention they've only been dating three months, but they had been dating for at least a month before the crazy fall out of everything happened, so it seems like they would have been dating four if not five months rather than three. Just a little timeline thing, and I may be totally off, but it was a little "ting" in my head while I was reading.
metzler23 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Okay, so, now I see why you rated this "M" :)

I still think you could get away rating it T and mention that this is an M chapter.