Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
Jenndifurry chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful and moving story.
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I sitting here bawling like a baby my husband is looking at me funny. You have written very powerful two chapters I started to cry when V said she had cancer.
krjemb chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
What is the deal with Meg? She was the one dating a friend's ex.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! I loved it.
Husky2014 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! But how could you leave us hanging like that! I hope you wrote a sequel! I loved the ending too. It was perfect!
where she went chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Very heartfelt:)
lateVMlover chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Another home run for you! I'm not sure which story of yours I like the best anymore! This one was different from most I've read, so I'm particularly fond of it. Once again, I'm wasting time (not that it was a waste) reading it and not working! Anyway, I loved the way you portrayed Lynn in this story. I liked how she played matchmaker. The beginning was painful to read, but I think that means you're a good storyteller. The charity thing was really neat. I liked the way you brought them together. I loved the way you had Duncan be a total loser, but Dick not without hope for redemption! :) My only criticism or rather the only part I could've done without was Logan's vision thing. A sudden vision that he thinks is real was a bit farfetched because it came out of nowhere. I can see him picturing those things in his mind, but to see a vision when he's never had a vision before was a bit unbelievable. Howver, you made it sweet and romantic, so it's okay!

A beautiful, touching story! There's lots of other things I liked about it, but this is long enough! Great job as always! :) I almost thought you were going to bravely pull a "Walk To Remember" story. I'm not sure I would've forgiven you for that, though! :)
lateVMlover chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Okay, I'm relieved that you didn't have Veronica gang rape like was initially thrown out. It was really upsetting.
serenitybritt chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Loved it. Great story. I cried at some points
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Okay, have you been reading Lurlene McDaniel books? She's famous for her tragic storylines particularly cancer in teens. I'm sad now! :( But that means you've got me intersted!
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
I love it
HoneyBee1 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Whew, you managed to estract many emotion reading this fic. I was crying when Veronica was dying and Logan begged her not to die. Oh wow, powerful stuff. And then the rest was great with the whole teenage soap drama. Not many mystery, but good nonetheless. I laughed when Lynn was trying to hook Logan and Veronica, it was so cute. And then I sniffles again at the end of the chapter. That was...beautiful. Thank you.
sammii chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
hey i don't usually review but your story was amazing. you really are very talented.

P.S I saw you had 99 reviews and i wanted to make 100
joiedevivre08 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Haha I loved the stunt they pulled on their parents, however it seemed a bit ironic to go from that confrontation about how they wouldn't have sex to them having sex, but I enjoyed the chapter.
joiedevivre08 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010