Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
metlzer23 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
This was the best treatment of the "get all the cards on the table" talk that I've read. Great job! Also, it doesn't seem like there is anything very "M" about your story, so I'd encourage you to change the rating to T. You'd probably get more people reading!
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Loved it. enough said
RedJane12 chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Loved the great conclusion to the story giving a glimpse into a happy future for L&V. Very touching and emotional. Logan's visions were an interesting supernatural element to add and it worked very well in this story. I liked how you closed the other storylines giving Lynn a life away from Aaron, Cassidy and Dick a road to redemption (or something close) and Meg a chance to have her baby. I also liked that the Lilly case got a less dramatic conclusion and that in this AU V is able to let justice follow its course rather than be so involved as if she was the only one who cared. Great job!
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I loved Lynn trying to play matchmaker... Kind of risky to involve the tabloids but... The L&V dinner 'date' and conversation was great... Loved how much they got to talk about and how they did start repairing their relationship.
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I love how strong and present Lynn is in this story - quite a change but a welcome one since there aren't many adult females in the story and most are bitchy (like Celeste! or the school shrink). I like also the slightly supernatural element of Lilly's presence as a ghost of sorts. Also that there is no shying away from how awful L has been by bullying V.
ppl chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
So much beauty and happiness and so well written 3 3 3
Jenndifurry chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful and moving story.
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I sitting here bawling like a baby my husband is looking at me funny. You have written very powerful two chapters I started to cry when V said she had cancer.
krjemb chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
What is the deal with Meg? She was the one dating a friend's ex.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! I loved it.
Husky2014 chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! But how could you leave us hanging like that! I hope you wrote a sequel! I loved the ending too. It was perfect!
where she went chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Very heartfelt:)
lateVMlover chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Another home run for you! I'm not sure which story of yours I like the best anymore! This one was different from most I've read, so I'm particularly fond of it. Once again, I'm wasting time (not that it was a waste) reading it and not working! Anyway, I loved the way you portrayed Lynn in this story. I liked how she played matchmaker. The beginning was painful to read, but I think that means you're a good storyteller. The charity thing was really neat. I liked the way you brought them together. I loved the way you had Duncan be a total loser, but Dick not without hope for redemption! :) My only criticism or rather the only part I could've done without was Logan's vision thing. A sudden vision that he thinks is real was a bit farfetched because it came out of nowhere. I can see him picturing those things in his mind, but to see a vision when he's never had a vision before was a bit unbelievable. Howver, you made it sweet and romantic, so it's okay!

A beautiful, touching story! There's lots of other things I liked about it, but this is long enough! Great job as always! :) I almost thought you were going to bravely pull a "Walk To Remember" story. I'm not sure I would've forgiven you for that, though! :)
lateVMlover chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Okay, I'm relieved that you didn't have Veronica gang rape like was initially thrown out. It was really upsetting.
serenitybritt chapter 13 . 1/24/2011