Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
joiedevivre08 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Finally! It was perfect!
joiedevivre08 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Wow...that was intense. I normally don't like it when conversation is generalized so much, but with the amount you covered it was for the best. But, it's good. Get everything out in the open before the surge forth!
joiedevivre08 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Sneaky! Going back to the party instead of the after school conversation. Now the kiss at school doesn't seem so out of the blue. I hope the next chapter starts where this one left off!
joiedevivre08 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Hmm... I'm intrigued by what happening to the 09ers since now Derek is being targeted unless he was also involved in the rape...

Whatever got into Veronica and her change with Logan I like it!
joiedevivre08 chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
Yay for fluff! This chapter was very sweet.
joiedevivre08 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Loved, loved, loved how Logan went back to the old days waiting for the pickles and giving her ketchup,but then it was heartbreaking when she starts to say she didn't want to give him anything else to use against him. And then again when Logan thinks about how she must feel about herself as a woman. This story should definitely be under the angst category. So sad and good at the same time!
joiedevivre08 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Loved the locker scene where V thanks Logan. Hope Lynn's plan works!

I was a bit surprised about how Logan knew that Dick was involved with the rape though...and that he hasn't tried to get any revenge.
joiedevivre08 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
It's so great that he is getting help, and while he was a jackass, I don't think he was a monster. I don't like him staying away from her, but I'm sure it'll be short lived (hopefully!)

I loved this line: "She's Veronica Mars. She'll find out." IT was so simple and so true.

I like where this is headed.
joiedevivre08 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Aww sweet. I'm hoping there is going to be an interesting convo when she wakes up :)
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
God this was so sad, but very entertaining. It's good that Logan feels guilty for his treatment, but I don't think Veronica is going to like knowing her conversation wasn't as private as she expected.
jessi chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it.
radiate689 chapter 13 . 9/6/2010