Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
Alece chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
You sure know how to make a girl cry! This story was awesome! Fabulous! I loved the revenge Veronica had on the guys and the way LoVe stood by Meg.
DMoore chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
I added this story to my favorites. The interaction between Logan and Veronica was riveting. I laughed aloud at their teasing byplay. Their unity in grief and in revenge touched me deeply. As did their joint ability to change and grow together. Thank you for the good read.
Care494 chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
Ok so I just found your story and DAMN. I'm mad I didn't see it sooner!

You had me laughing and crying through this story. I was NOT expecting cancer, but I really enjoyed how you developed for the story.

I wanted to ball my eyes out when Logan "stopped" V from joining Lily. and I was SO proud of Logan when he realized what and COMPLETE ass to V all that last was nice to see him ask his mom for help and actually go and be truthful.

Thank you so much for this awesome fic! I can understand if you leave the last chapter end there but damn what a cliffie. (even though Logan did explain what was to come)

Please Be Kind:

!Feed the Fic Whore Monster!
missshay16 chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
oh so romantic. i mean he like hust said everything on his mind to her father not caring about rejection or anything like that. i am happy for meg and duncan is a fool big one. so happy about logan and lynn being free from creepy aaron
Jenn6891 chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
this story was really good

please make a sequel ;P
hideher chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
I'm so sad! I love this story and now its all over. Although I'm sad about the story ending, I have to say you did an amazing job tieing up all the loose ends, and giving us an extremely happy ending. I loved it! I love all your story's and have them all on my fav's I will continue to look for new stories by you. Please keep em coming.
Kaya10284 chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Love this last chapter. Are you going to write an epilogue to kinda tie up everything?
usernames are for losers chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Aw. that was so sweet

that was a very fast chapter, if you know what I mean. Lots of things going on as well, but I liked it.

Well done, it was great.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Very nice ending. I agree with Logan, that his story did sound like an unbelievable movie, but it was still nice.

Will there be an epilogue?
Jenn6891 chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
I really really like this story

update soon please
EchollsandMars95 chapter 12 . 11/30/2009

SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Very nice update. I like how Veronica got revenge on the 09ers.

Looking forward to more!
missshay16 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
i happy there is justice for meg, veronica with beaver. i so loved the way Logan shocked veronica then used her own words against her. so cool. i mean veronica is rarely ever shocked and it is quite a feat to shock her like that.
bunny chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
Love this fic please give us more
EchollsandMars95 chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
this is so good :)

please write more soon :)
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »