Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
Buffy289 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Very nice Thanks for the update can't wait for more!
hideher chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
So worth the wait. I have to tell you I was getting impatient waiting, but this was worth it. Loved when they were confronted by the parents..ha ha too funny. Please don't make us wait so long for the next update.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Very sweet chapter.

Looking forward to the next update!
Spygrrl chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Gah...I so love this story! I don't think I mentioned in my review of the previous chapter how much I loved the dicussion between Logan and Veronica of what it means for him and them as a couple that she is only in remission from the cancer. That was really well done and I'm really glad that was included in their overall conversation.

This was a wonderfully sweet and funny chapter. The whole confrontation with their parents totally had me laughing out loud. Perfect!
BellaoftheBall91 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
i loved it...can't wait for more...

please update soon :)
Buffy289 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Really terrific! I will be waiting (trying to be patient) for your next update! Thank you so much for sharing!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Very cute story so far. I'm really enjoying.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

One thing, you have a little problem with keeping your tenses straight. Just so you know.

Update soon!
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
Excellent part 2 to the talk. And now I can't wait for Lynn to freak out at their prank. Hee! I also like that you are calling Duncan out on what he did to Veronica at Shelley's. If he was conscious enough to have sex and wake up the next morning remembering what happened, he raped her. It really bugged me that they just let it go on the show. I loved the reveal because it was so dark and complex, but the aftermath sucked.
hideher chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Loved it. You finished the difficult talk very well. I cant wait to read the next chapter...Veronica sure has a sneaky mind!
BellaoftheBall91 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
and i mean this aww...i loved this chapter...it was great

can't wait for the next one

update soon please
missshay16 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
that was wonderful. i mean they are thinking of the future. oh and thanks for finally revealing the person behind the attacks. i hope i did not make you rush it. it is such a great story line.
hideher chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Ahh. I Liked the fluffy last chapter much better than this difficult one. Although I do agree it was a much needed conversation, and you handeled it very well. Hope things get better for them. I will wait impatiently for the next chapter.
hideher chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
I'm so glad you went into more detail about the rest of their weekend! thanks! Loved this chapter as usual!
missshay16 chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
i love the kinda tell all feel in this chapter. yh u still haven't answered over who is doing the whole sentence the 09ers to death thing. Lynn is the best her matchmaking skills rocks. glad they are finally together
Spygrrl chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Awesome chapter! You totally made me cry. This was heartbreaking, but very necessary. Why can't shows understand that is just as interesting when characters have open communication as not? Maybe more so. Thanks for taking this where the show never would.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »