Reviews for Lilly's Waiting
SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Very nice update. I like how Veronica got revenge on the 09ers.

Looking forward to more!
missshay16 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
i happy there is justice for meg, veronica with beaver. i so loved the way Logan shocked veronica then used her own words against her. so cool. i mean veronica is rarely ever shocked and it is quite a feat to shock her like that.
bunny chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
Love this fic please give us more
EchollsandMars95 chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
this is so good :)

please write more soon :)
missshay16 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
I missed your updates. any idea on when you will be updating unwilling Kane. i love veronica's acting with the parents very hilarious. i wonder what they want to ask for anyway
Buffy289 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Very nice ~ Thanks for the update can't wait for more!
hideher chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
So worth the wait. I have to tell you I was getting impatient waiting, but this was worth it. Loved when they were confronted by the parents..ha ha too funny. Please don't make us wait so long for the next update.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Very sweet chapter.

Looking forward to the next update!
Spygrrl chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Gah...I so love this story! I don't think I mentioned in my review of the previous chapter how much I loved the dicussion between Logan and Veronica of what it means for him and them as a couple that she is only in remission from the cancer. That was really well done and I'm really glad that was included in their overall conversation.

This was a wonderfully sweet and funny chapter. The whole confrontation with their parents totally had me laughing out loud. Perfect!
BellaoftheBall91 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
i loved it...can't wait for more...

please update soon :)
Buffy289 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
Really terrific! I will be waiting (trying to be patient) for your next update! Thank you so much for sharing!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Very cute story so far. I'm really enjoying.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

One thing, you have a little problem with keeping your tenses straight. Just so you know.

Update soon!
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
Excellent part 2 to the talk. And now I can't wait for Lynn to freak out at their prank. Hee! I also like that you are calling Duncan out on what he did to Veronica at Shelley's. If he was conscious enough to have sex and wake up the next morning remembering what happened, he raped her. It really bugged me that they just let it go on the show. I loved the reveal because it was so dark and complex, but the aftermath sucked.
hideher chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Loved it. You finished the difficult talk very well. I cant wait to read the next chapter...Veronica sure has a sneaky mind!
BellaoftheBall91 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
and i mean this aww...i loved this chapter...it was great

can't wait for the next one

update soon please