Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
Danny Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/29
Me liked this ending.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 8/2
I prefer this ending only because it was a happy one instead of the other tragic end. I liked that you had mizore go a little crazy with grief at the end on the rooftop as i kept thinking she was handling it too calmly. I also liked the reason moka gave for why she sent tsukune away though i am confused why she got rid of the contract if she planned on being with him in the human world anyway. I realise why you went with the other ending since as you said actions have consequences, i'm just a sucker for a happy ending
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 5/3
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/12
Your other ending was good in a very tragic way and fit the story line as well, but I have to admit I like this one better out of a personal penchant for happily ever afters.
JohnnyBGreen chapter 1 . 1/17
Such a heart-warming ending. I would love to see an anime or graphic novel based off of this fan fiction.
Loved this ending
Theking5033 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Tragedies are excellent, but I definitely preferred this ending! Fantastic writing, keep it up!
Reds Helldiver chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I've read both this and the other ending, while liking both and the writing style, i will admit i prefer this one, call me a sucker but i always prefer happier endings. I can't wait to read the other stories you have posted and hope to be able to write something as well put together as your stories.
SPIKE SPIEGEL chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Even though this was a chipperier ending, I felt the other one had more meaning.

But overall, great ending.

Mhyrloc chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Though I can see how some might disagree, this ending feels a bit less natural than the other, if only because the entire Mizore incident seems to fizzle out after her attack.

Were the story to continue from this ending though (unlikely though that may be), I could easily see Mizore popping back up somewhere in the future, possibly as a member of Fairy Tale, following the events in her hometown, almost certainly with a grudge against them both.

Ah, regardless, my thanks again for these wondrous stories,
Penally1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I just discovered this Fan Fiction right after sending my previous review to you, and I'd just like to say that you've created a wonderful story.
Ciao! ;-)
ShuraYuki0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this ending. It's much better than the yandere mizore ending in the original.
not guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Well that's certainly different from your original shakesphere ending
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I liked the second ending better, so in my mind this ending is the real way the story ended.
aby5768 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have to say I liked this ending better cause in the other ending you just killed moka off which didn't seem to well written it seems you spent more time on this ending the other ending seemed it was rushed and you were having trouble with ideas