Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 5/3
Lol
mordreek chapter 1 . 2/12
Your other ending was good in a very tragic way and fit the story line as well, but I have to admit I like this one better out of a personal penchant for happily ever afters.
JohnnyBGreen chapter 1 . 1/17
Such a heart-warming ending. I would love to see an anime or graphic novel based off of this fan fiction.
Loved this ending
Theking5033 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Tragedies are excellent, but I definitely preferred this ending! Fantastic writing, keep it up!
Reds Helldiver chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I've read both this and the other ending, while liking both and the writing style, i will admit i prefer this one, call me a sucker but i always prefer happier endings. I can't wait to read the other stories you have posted and hope to be able to write something as well put together as your stories.
Red
SPIKE SPIEGEL chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Even though this was a chipperier ending, I felt the other one had more meaning.

But overall, great ending.

- BANG
Mhyrloc chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Though I can see how some might disagree, this ending feels a bit less natural than the other, if only because the entire Mizore incident seems to fizzle out after her attack.

Were the story to continue from this ending though (unlikely though that may be), I could easily see Mizore popping back up somewhere in the future, possibly as a member of Fairy Tale, following the events in her hometown, almost certainly with a grudge against them both.

Ah, regardless, my thanks again for these wondrous stories,
-Mhyrloc
Penally1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I just discovered this Fan Fiction right after sending my previous review to you, and I'd just like to say that you've created a wonderful story.
Ciao! ;-)
ShuraYuki0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this ending. It's much better than the yandere mizore ending in the original.
not guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Well that's certainly different from your original shakesphere ending
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I liked the second ending better, so in my mind this ending is the real way the story ended.
aby5768 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have to say I liked this ending better cause in the other ending you just killed moka off which didn't seem to well written it seems you spent more time on this ending the other ending seemed it was rushed and you were having trouble with ideas
NigmaE chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I can see this was the original ending for the fic. Its much more in tune with it all, and fells much more natural and lively. Sappy, yes, but in a good way, and not overwhelming at that. You don't need to hear me repeat myself, so Ill just leave now, content with this, in my humble opinion, better ending.

NigmaE _v
Story Stratos chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Ahh, now this ending I like! You could, in all honesty, make a sequel that continues the story with this ending, and while I am not one who is against major plot twists, when the plot breaks up my favourite pairing, I can't help but feel sad. Otherwise, great story! I just personally prefer this alternative ending. Again, please make a sequel from this ending!