Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lol.. I see your point in the original story. But I gotta say I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
Noble1998 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
While the other version was a good story, I think I prefer this 1
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, so that answer my question about the "oficial" ending :)
Well, I can say that I like this one more but I also agree with 'actions have consequences' so I'm glad that you used the darker version for once. I hope it makes some sense.
Anyway, very enjoyable ;)
Mysterious Old Guy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Happier ending, but lacks some of the punch.

Still, Tsukune acted somewhat childishly, picking Moka.

He's already slept with Mizore, that kinda 'sealed the deal' in my opinion, but he still chose the path of 'True wuv'.

He's probably never had the 'You made your bed, lie in it.' Or the 'You made your choices, stick by them.'

Because, to me, he just comes off as slightly, well, childish.

'I slept with her and got her hopes up, when it looked like I had no other options. Now that I do have other option... see ya.'

Got the cake, ate it, and had a bite of someone else's muffins.
bentwist chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is a way better ending than the first
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
that was much better!
panthertats chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i really perfur this ending to the first write
Teucrian chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This alternative was pretty good too, though I liked the other more tragic one better.
rosario and vampire 12345 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
xD i love it
kyuubis-child chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really enjoyed this ending rather than the other one. could you write a story that continued where this ending left off. or are you done with Rosario Vampire fics?
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"So… so we can be together?" He asked, not believing she was here with him.

"That's right; I'll always be with you my darling. Sealed or unsealed it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I'm with you again."

With that they mutually kissed, both ignoring their sensei's demands to stop as well as the jealous cries of their classmates.

It was a good first day.

THE END

And then Mizore showed up later when they were both sleeping and killed them... Now the story is over.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i prefer this ending. great job with it.
Gundam Lord chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Heh... DON'T MAKE OUT IN CLASS BAKAS!
Astray71 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
A much better ending imo but take the rosary off and let the silver one come out :)
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I prefer this one. Way much better.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »