Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
chrojoh chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
both ending were amazing dude, i wish i could write this well
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Sorry about my review of The Unsealed Vampire. Sometimes I tend to be a little too hot-headed when there's a twist that just ruins a story for me. I happened upon this alternate ending by chance, and I wish I had done so before I left the review. With this ending, I have to say that it was a very good story from start to finish.
otakudude16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
now that ending i like.
sorry i'm not one for tragic endings.
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Now that is the way to end a great story!

Tsukune and Moka forever!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is a much more pleasant ending than the original. I still have to agree with your comment on actions though.
Ccook chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You should make this into something
Noplayster chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very satisfying alternate ending. I'm probably one of the few who actually really loved both endings. What is interesting is that I think you needed to have both endings. The exclusion of either one would have only told half a story. This is going to be hard to explain.

All of the things which happened with Moka's treatment of Tsukune, all of the cruelty, heartache, abuse, forgiveness, and redemption rings unbelieveably hollow and empty because of the original ending. It renders almost half of it meaningless. The alternate ending makes Mizore's and Tsukune's shared experiences (rescuing each other from despair, their growing affection in spite of living under the shadow of a cruel oppressor, and his ultimate betrayal of her love and trust) mean very little. Both endings really only tell the story of one of the girls. I think that both endings were necessary to tell the two stories that you were trying to tell (that redemption and forgiveness is possible and also that actions have consequences). I hope you can understand what I mean when I say that you can't really make both cases with either ending.

I noticed that almost every single relationship in this story was kind of... femdomish... (Moka's abusive, demeaning, and sexual relationship with Tsukune, how the original ending made Tsukune into Mizore's unwilling slave, and Ruby's thing with Gin) Was that on purpose?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The last bit was kind of funny, completely unlike the original Shakespearian ending.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
10/10
For both endings.
Any chance of a sequel? Hope so.
ttuck666 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Another great piece by you! I thought Moka was just going to leave him forever at the school bus part. Which still would have worked in my opinion with keeping up the unhappy ending.
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Much Happier! :D
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lol.. I see your point in the original story. But I gotta say I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
Noble1998 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
While the other version was a good story, I think I prefer this 1
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, so that answer my question about the "oficial" ending :)
Well, I can say that I like this one more but I also agree with 'actions have consequences' so I'm glad that you used the darker version for once. I hope it makes some sense.
Anyway, very enjoyable ;)
Mysterious Old Guy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Happier ending, but lacks some of the punch.

Still, Tsukune acted somewhat childishly, picking Moka.

He's already slept with Mizore, that kinda 'sealed the deal' in my opinion, but he still chose the path of 'True wuv'.

He's probably never had the 'You made your bed, lie in it.' Or the 'You made your choices, stick by them.'

Because, to me, he just comes off as slightly, well, childish.

'I slept with her and got her hopes up, when it looked like I had no other options. Now that I do have other option... see ya.'

Got the cake, ate it, and had a bite of someone else's muffins.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »