Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
bentwist chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is a way better ending than the first
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
that was much better!
panthertats chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i really perfur this ending to the first write
Teucrian chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This alternative was pretty good too, though I liked the other more tragic one better.
rosario and vampire 12345 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
xD i love it
kyuubis-child chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really enjoyed this ending rather than the other one. could you write a story that continued where this ending left off. or are you done with Rosario Vampire fics?
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"So… so we can be together?" He asked, not believing she was here with him.

"That's right; I'll always be with you my darling. Sealed or unsealed it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I'm with you again."

With that they mutually kissed, both ignoring their sensei's demands to stop as well as the jealous cries of their classmates.

It was a good first day.

THE END

And then Mizore showed up later when they were both sleeping and killed them... Now the story is over.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i prefer this ending. great job with it.
Gundam Lord chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Heh... DON'T MAKE OUT IN CLASS BAKAS!
Astray71 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
A much better ending imo but take the rosary off and let the silver one come out :)
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I prefer this one. Way much better.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I. Prefer. This. One.

Period.
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I the biggest thing I didn't like about the proper ending was that it kind of came out of left field with little to no warning (though to be fair you did classify it as a tragedy). With this one I felt much more satisfied, especially since no one died senselessly.
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"Do u need an order 2 make luv 2 me?"- i lyk dat statement from moka...in d end tsukune and outer moka...i wish i cud see inner moka and tsukune at d end not only in any fanfiction but also in original manga itself;(
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
honestly I do prefer the other ending, I just wish it was not so sudden.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »