Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire: The Other Path
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I the biggest thing I didn't like about the proper ending was that it kind of came out of left field with little to no warning (though to be fair you did classify it as a tragedy). With this one I felt much more satisfied, especially since no one died senselessly.
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"Do u need an order 2 make luv 2 me?"- i lyk dat statement from d end tsukune and outer moka...i wish i cud see inner moka and tsukune at d end not only in any fanfiction but also in original manga itself;(
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
honestly I do prefer the other ending, I just wish it was not so sudden.
Sonictheblur chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hm...the tragic ending flowed better, although most of that is due to the ending being split into 2 parts. Yet, this ending had a nice atmosphere to it. Especially after the 2 months time skip (LOL, I wonder if Tsukune is going to have to face off against the Moka Fan Club later or something).

Even though a lot of stuff in here felt too convenient, for some reason I felt the events in this story made more sense in a way:

First, I doubt Moka would have actually stayed in her sealed form if she could help it, so what happened here made more sense. I mean, it was deemed much safer (considering that it was only her unsealed form that defeated Hokuto), and her pride (no matter if she discards it in front of Tsukune) would have prevented her from obeying this.

Second, even if Mizore's mother wanted the best for her child, there is NO WAY in hell she would want to kill off the daughter of the vampire family. This doesn't just mean a slow ending of the Snow Maiden clan but rather a very quick and brutal one from the hands of a vengeful father (and sister, if you count the manga version). Mizore should also know this fact as well.

Third, forcing Tsukune like the tragic version is bound to make him commit suicide. Do note that it was Mizore herself that kill Moka, so that would have made it all the more harder for Tsukune to forgive Mizore. If I was him, I would have want her to taste the same consequences and take away who Mizore loved instead (which is Tsukune). I just need a split second opportunity to do so. I doubt Mizore would want this suicidal Tsukune for a future husband.

Lastly, Moka getting kill in that situation also seemed to be unlikely. There are two reasons:

1) Didn't Moka and Tsukune have a master-familiar bond? This means the moment Moka is in danger, Tsukune should have felt it. Sure, it was only like 10 seconds, but that should be enough for Tsukune to try to get Mizore to stop.

2) Didn't Moka actually remove her seal herself at one point in the manga, in a very life-or-death situation like that one? I believe it was the incident that later broke the rosary in the latest chapters of season 2.

The making love parts and the part where he first actually gets together with Mizore sort of seemed out of place in comparison to the other parts of the story. Or when Tsukune just seemed to give up on Moka after her dream. In the beginning he was shown to be understanding of Moka no matter her prideful exterior, but all the sudden when she becomes harsher he just gives up and turn to Mizore. It was clear he had feelings for Moka, so I felt it was strange that he would just move on to someone else when given his character he wouldn't have done that. A bit OOC in that respect, so I felt it was strange.

I know fanfiction is made to explore alternatives, but sometimes when you make a character OOC without a specific reason it might turn off some readers. If a situation doesn't seem likely, don't force it to happen. Nonetheless, a well-written story.
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
And there we go. Not only did you give those of us (like myself -_-') who don't do well with tragedies another option, but you provided a quality ending, as opposed to the usual copouts that alternate endings tend to be.
Madgamer2k7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked both endings to the story, and as my review on your other story said, I do prefer this ending and am glad you decided to post it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Huh. Well, this is a bit sweeter than the original ending. I must say it's more to my taste.

You know, it's your fics that actually made me read Rosario Vampire in the first place. I just had to check out the manga/anime some of your fics was based on.

Keep up the good work!
NickTheKool chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this is the ending I origanily thought would happen. though i did like the twist at the end of the original
graive the crimzon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Yaya happy ending this time
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Now that's how a ending is done.

I so love and happy.
pegp chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
now this is an ending i am sorry for the way i reviewed the previouse one i was not meaning to flame u sorry but i really fell in love with the story thank for the amazing read
michsimm chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
please make a sequel to this but, uh lets keep the new ending as much as i love tragedies i hate to see THESE characters suffer.
The Random Critic chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
After reading the other ending and comparing it to this ending I have to say that both are great endings and comparing them is hard. As to which I like more it is hard to say because this one is much more uplifting and happier but the other was more emotional and tragic. Either way I feel that you enjoyed both endings or you wouldn't have wrote them but It seems though that the true ending was your favorite because that is the one you decided to incorporate in the story. I would have to agree that the original ending may have been better.
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Eh, I prefer the downer. For all her troubles, Mizore gets a beat down, a suspension from school, and a return to loneliness while Moka and Tsukune live happily ever after? Pass.

Even if the Snow Maiden got annihilated after the story was over in the original, at least everyone paid their dues.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »