Reviews for Interview With Dean Winchester
jappeppeoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
hi i like...
dean.
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Well dean is the best. And cas is boring. And this fic is ok but dean is soo sexyy and the best hero
SeaKat chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I absolutely love this! The details you touched on are amazing...the mole on Sam's face was described to perfection. I also like how you compared the similarities as well as the differences between the brothers: both are well mannered in the presence of a lady yet Sam is a bit more refined while Dean can be more suggestive. Both have a certain charm about them that attracts people to them...Dean is more of the Hollywood bad boy type: stunning good looks with an aire of danger. Sam is the handsome, wholesome boy-next-door. Dean is the exciting man you dream about while you are making dinner in the house Sam's stability built. *sigh* I would love to see this story continue. It is unique, interesting, and has all the makings of the perfect little post-Apocalypse love triangle!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
This was so wonderful and very in-character.

Great work!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow, this reporter's got a spine made of steel if she could ask questions and not have a mouthful of drool.
SPNJUNKIE23 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Totally loved both interviews. You wrote the boys so well and made me laugh out loud more than once. I wouldn't mind at all reading another interview with them. Good job!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This is brilliant and such a great companion to the Dean interview!
Shannz chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Excellent job with Sam's interview as well, Kady.

Your writing has an easy flow that makes it a pleasure to read.

Sam was a little more open as expected, but still managed to remain private without being as abrupt (or as charming) as Dean.

I love reading these 2 from and outsider POV. This was wonderfully done.

-shan
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*At that word he gave me what any woman worth her ovaries would consider a sexy grin*

Aint that the truth, lol :D

Lovely job, Kady. Very well written and I thought you got Dean's voice down perfectly.

Off to read Sam's interview now...

-shan
Zara's-quill chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
If I thought I was impressed with the Dean Winchester interview, I am totally blown away by the Sam Winchester interview. What an amazing read! You definitly captured the air of Sam and his speech. I love how the interview opens with a bit of humor and then gains depth, only to end on a light note once more. Very compelling to read and I was rivited throughout the entire interview. I was impressed with how open you made Sam vs. how closed off Dean was. It fits very well with their characters. I certainly hope there is a second part to this because I'd love to read more. I also loved the "I have siblings. I took notes." comment. Very cute!
nexus432 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Please write more soon.
suz mc chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
At that word he gave me what any woman worth her ovaries would consider a sexy opened the door and the hinges gave a low, rumbled screech as he moved into the gap between door and seat.

This line right here is so very good. I was so in the moment, feeling like I was there. Very, very visual.

You did such a super job with this and I'm sure everyone else is going to love it, too.

Mwah!
ROBINV chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I just read both chapters and enjoyed them immensely. Like the Winchester brothers, I hope there will be more chapters in your story!

Love, Robin

SUPERNATURAL

at

5.5 up now!
DeansVixen7 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Love it! It's a great companion piece to Dean's. I really think you captured Sam in the way he would answer and act. Great job!