Reviews for Twilight Obsession
Just Call Me Ria chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yeah, you're right. Twilight is NOT GOOD! I WOULD start ranting now, but this is a review, so...

I liked this, it's really good and I think you should do more of them.

I can imagine Lockhart likes Twilight, he's just the kind of person who WOULD like to read something which is pretty much about the 'gorgeousness' about the characters and their 'determination to do right'.

Anyway, I don't THINK there were any spelling mistakes... But I'm bad at spotting those things, unfortunately.
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Um, yeah, this is too.. serious to be a true twifan, other than that, good job.
Leona-Heart chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Cute story. I like it. I don't think that Lockhart is a good book reviewer. Then again, I don't like Twilight. I'll leave it as that. Good job once again.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A great story. Very well written.
themysterioustickingnoise chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
“Amazing… I was never able to read the work of Shakespeare myself. To try to read in that old, useless speech… so dull, and unromantic,” the woman cooed.

bwaha. That made my day :D

I totally agree with your last statement :)
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
hahaha! I forgot to read this! that's hilarious! Lockhart really has bad taste in what are well written works. How could he say that things like the Chronicles of Narnia and Charles Dickens and Shakespeare is bad compared to Twilight? Well, that's just my opinion, but still, his opinion seems very backwards, and that's what makes it funny! Great story!
Kathleen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009

My god, this just made my day! Bravo!