Reviews for Indulgence
flyawaybutterflies chapter 1 . 3/20
...omg...
I really really reeeeaaaalllly didn't know about this pairing or how exactly this was going to turn out... But... Omg... I love it it! I fucking love it!..
Just tge whole thing thing! Wow it's awesome!
DeathRowAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was post to be a one shot right? But still I wish their would be a couple of chapters more since you did and amazing job on this one.
SSJ God 2 Goku chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Weird,freaky,And u may need help. But ultimately entertaining.
Man chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I wish I could find a man to PAY me to eat like a pig. ;A; And love me for being one too!
I'm ignorant on most fetishes, but I love to read about them because they make any story interesting. (: Thank you for posting this, it's original and I love it!
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
wow, that was hot, and i don't even LIKE boondocks. o.o like i seriously HATE the boondocks. XD but you made it hot, lol thats really talented if you ask me.
animechick57 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I luv ur one-shot
awww i can image riley with chubby cheeks XD
caty.cocacola chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love you so much.

I love this story so much.

LOVE EVERYWHERE~!
sweetiiey chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
hhahahahah funny yet cute
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
WG never occured to me before this. I'm still not sure if you sold the fetish because it's interesting or because of the wonderful way you wrote this fiction. Either way i shall have fun exploring this new avenue.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
One word. .
crystalpowerkiss chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
cute story very the fetish is wierd but then most fetishes are but i loved it
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Excellent! Thank you for taking this off of your hard drive and sharing! As a kindred spirit in wg fetishism, I'm thrilled to find your stories. If you like a little HP chub, check out Porkish Pixies - community./porkish_pixies
TheFabulousHeather chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I loved this story on DA, and I love it on here as well. Wonderful job on desrcibing Riley's weight gain, and both of him and Ed's date! D
The Forbidden Secrets chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Usually I'm pretty iffy with the WG fet, nothing against it, just not my thing. But~ I love the pairing and some of your other work so I gave it a shot.

Really glad I did, I quite enjoyed this story and I have to say it was really easy to see Ed with that kid of fet. (and the images of Riley's lithe frame under all that weight didn't hurt either) Still not my thing, but a dang good read.

-Thanks.