Reviews for How Ten Became Eleven
Hog Draconis chapter 2 . 2/4
This is amazing!
...
...
..But are you ever gonna' update?

-Draconis
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Ha ha ha!
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Yeah, so this one's not exactly full of plot either, but it was hilarious, so whatever. I liked the first chapter better, I think, just because it could more feasibly be canon. It also made me laugh a little bit more.

Anyway, now I think I'm going to go back to your profile and maybe try to find one a little less silly this time. Not that silly is bad, but I feel like I'm not getting an accurate idea of your writing skills this way. P
The Lonesome Rose chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Chapter Two is hilarious! :D
Enceludus chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha that second one was hilarious! 'er, no. that was ralph fiennes.' LOL
water kangaroo chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I think my brain just imploded, because for years I have failed to notice that DAVID FREAKIN TENNANT was in a Harry Potter movie! Thank you for the enlightment ] and thank you for the stories! They're brilliant and hilarious! I hope you decide to go back to this!
Marguerida chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
In the Doctor's words: Brilliant :D

I really enjoyed it. When I last saw the fourth movie, I was at a cinema to see all the movies and all of those girls started to scream "Edward". What does a good girl do? Shout "Doctor" when Barty was seen after that. ;)
Peregrinate chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Hehe.
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Ahaha! So hilarious! I love it. Although, I must admit, I don't like Twilight very much, so I was slightly disappointed by Edward Sparkles Cullen being called "hot" (in my opinion, he is not, but whichever), but since that had absolutely nothing to do with the chapter itself, it was alright. (Sorry, rambling tendencies taking over.) Anyway, please update soon, I can't wait to see how he'll die next! I'm privately hoping it'll be from getting smashed and ending up with a fork in his pocket instead of the sonic screwdriver, and then trying to use it against some alien foe whilst acting properly dramatic and heroic and self-sacrifice-y. With angst. XD Thanks so much for writing!

Latni-chan
Amethyst Princess 27 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Hilarious, death by hot dog. Crazy idea, that. It was unique and among other things- brilliant. Can't wait to see what happens to Ten next, not that I hate him, it's just hilarious the different ways that he could have gone. I actually read the entire hot dog being dangerous for a certain alien rant and enjoyed it. I could hear Tennant saying it as I read, wonderful. You did a really good job with the dialogue for that chapter, and the next. Haven't seen any errors, grammatical or otherwise, thanks. I lost count of how many humor stories that have been a pain to read because of spelling and the like. Don't rush trying to piece the next chapter together, I'll take quality over quantity any day.

Amethyst
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
How dare you Pattinson! XD Stupid sparkly vampire! (No offense, I've always called Edward "Mr. Sparkly".) Can't wait to see how Ten dies next! (Wow, that sounds morbid! XD)
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was great! I want to read more! There are so many ways Ten could regenerate into Eleven! Please update this soon!
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Death by hotdog? How Embarrassing!