Reviews for Sacrifice
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Well, you just have to remember that the first thing Spock remembered when they were back on Vulcan, and he had his Katra back, was Jim's name (Your name is Jim?). He didn't even glance at the other people standing there.
And one other thing: Sarek came straight to Jim to look for his Katra. He sure as hell knew that there was more going on than just "normal" (I put it in " " because I don't really think there is a normal friendship, but I didn't find a better word for it) friendship.
Seriously, what more evidence do people need?
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
And people still question Prime Spock and Prime Kirk's relationship.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I great job! I love jim's reaction.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
THIS STORY...I...I just love it.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
cute love it x
Tara chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very good and so interesting to watch Spock's uncertainties work themselves out in your fics. A very interesting exploration.
Lazy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I like how you changed the wording of the prompt to make it sound more like Spock/fit the situation.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very sweet.
Gallicka chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
aww that's so cute! Your ending makes me fav. the story.. it's the fluffyness and Jim being utterly adorable. *squues*
WhileTheMusicLasts chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Incredibly good. I loved it. Is it posted on LJ?
dreamweaver34 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I've been looking for a story where Spock Prime tells someone from the new universe about the things that happened in the old universe. This is so great! Thanks so much for writing it.
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
How precious. I loved the way you worked the old with the new. Its a beautifully woven piece.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
u just put my two fave movies into this i loved it! awsome job with the mindmeld and everything it was amazing! Keepy up the good work