Reviews for And Where I am Going, Everything Goes
FlightFeathers chapter 21 . 3/20
Oh, bother; I accidentally pressed "send". How could one be so clumsy? I am so sorry. And mortified, honestly. Haha.

As I was saying, Lucy was the best person to be sent to set George straight, for she had the best relation with Aslan. And she's brave enough, better than those around her. And maybe, she yearned to see and help Susan more than her family. So that's why she was sent with the mission, I believe. Oh, you made me fall in love with her again.

Now, on to Susan. I personally am of the idea that she and Edmund are complicated. Mostly her, after she forgot her faith. And you just made her the way she is. I wonder how you did this. She was all what Susan is, reasonable, gentle, with self respect. Though I don't particularly love her that much, you made me do so. I always sympathised with her state and what she made herself believe, but I never felt that connection with her, though I did look up to her when I was a child. But I grew out of that stage. Ehem, so I loved her here. Every bit of royalty she was.

Lastly, George. Possibly my favorite OC. How did you come up with him? He was far from a perfect character. He was a confused person who resembled his aunt but I wanted to be unlike her. I relate to him in this regard. Oh, how Lucy changed him. I wonder if he thought of her as more than a friend; though I won't dwell on it, I do like to believe Lucy and he shared something more than friendship, and I think I saw it in their interaction. I THINK I did. Best left to our imagination. But it's hard not to love someone as pure yet still imperfect as Lucy. I can see how she was his muse. He was a very interesting character, far from what is normally shown, so kudos. I loved him.

Thanks for writing this fic. I hope you'll read the review. :) (And ignore the typos in the first one.)
FlightFeathers chapter 21 . 3/20
This was just wonderful, I tell you. So simple, yet something out of which one yearns for more. And that gives the story its beauty. Oh, how much I enjoyed this. I should have been engrossed in studies during the time I spent reading this, so this fic was my guilty pleasure of today. I couldn't help but read in one sitting... All right, not exactly in "one sitting", for I studied in between, went out and all, yet the story was there, lurking in my mind. Oh, it just made my day. It has been quite a long time since I have been searching for a good, Lucy-centered fanfiction (for she is my favorite character, apart from Edmund), and then I stumbled upon this. Am I glad!

Firstly, Lucy's character was spot on. She was everything that makes her Lucy Pevensie, the Valiant one, the sun of the family. And to send her on a mission where she has to make the "child of Autum," like you said in the second chapter, believe. Well, that was the job of the Valiant one. She is rave enough to withstand all the things he would throw at her, pain,mode fending questions, all
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
I Love this story!
Thanks for making that Susan believes before going to New Narnia.
purple sky always chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
Wow, great job.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Just finished reading the whole story. It was simply lovely. Do keep writing, please. :)
I go by Aravis chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
I really liked this story. When George met Susan, I thought that this might turn out to be a dreaded Susanfic. But it wasn't, it was a beautiful story, true to C.S. Lewis. Your writing style reminds me a little of O. Henry for some reason. ;)
Ash of Mine chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
A beautiful story! Susan made me cry but i'm glad she did find someone in the end to love. And i was kinda hoping for George to wait for Lucy in the end :)

Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of fanfiction!
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a beautiful story! Your vivid writing and underlying values make this piece something special, and it speaks so much of hope to me. Thank you so much for this story )
Bartholo chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
A beautiful story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
I was very impressed with this, it has such a beautiful message of hope and redemption. Amazing job! :)
Avia Tantella Scott chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I'm only up to chapter 8, but I'm a terrible chapter-by-chapter reviewer when there's so much more to go and I wanted to drop some kudos before I kept going! I am really enjoying this story so far; it reminds me of a similar fic (Caspian comes back to help Susan) I read a while ago that showed such great promise but was left woefully unfinished. Thank you for stepping in and saving the day!

I like how Lucy is pulled back and forth, and it's interesting seeing her perceptions based on her changing locations between old England and New Narnia. George, too, is intriguing, and I do hope that boy finds something to be passionate about sooner rather than later!

Well done, and I look forward to catching up!

- Avia

PS: I happened to wonder... any chance your choice of the name "George" for this particular OC might have had something to do with a certain George Bailey :) ?
LadySaxophone chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Great story. A bit of an abrupt ending but a thoroughly enjoyable read. I loved the last lines
beautiful-surreal chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
I brilliant, beautiful, well-written story. Very imaginative and very visual. I loved it :)
Latiwings chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Oh darn me, just because I didn't check my email for a while, I totally missed the alerts to this.

Congrats on finishing the story! It was awesome, from the beginning to the end, a refreshing sort of story. It's smooth too, especially the ending, you somehow made it feels more relaxing and warm, rather than sudden and the normal death-is-bad concept. Awesome.

Congrats again. And sorry for missing out the alerts.
where the wind blows chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
i cant belive its over. over and done. wow. it was such a sweet, nice, happy, sad, amazing story. i dont usally read stories like this but i am happy to say this one totally captivated me. the ending was awsome as well. it almost made me cry! Which is good becase i harldy ever cry at the end of books. i am glad Lucy and Susan come to take George to, wherever he is going! i am so happy that the ending was so uplifting and grand. i dont know what i am going to do without this story to always be able to turn to. i suppose i can always come and re-read it but you know that it never the same. i am sorry it took so long for me to review to this last chapter, but to be honest i put if off becuase i thought once i send the review it would be over. i guess the truth is it will bever truly be over, there are so many more adventures.

i think the reason i liked this story so much is because i always liked the idea of peopel coming back after they have died and helping those still on earth, and this story had that in it. And covered the topic very well. i am babbling now, sorry. anyway amazing story absolutly wonderful and i am so sorry that this will be the last time i will be reviewing to "where i am going"

thanks you for writing this and i hope to see more stories by you that i can enjoy just as much.