Reviews for Everything But Normal
snowwygirl4 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
This story is wicked awesome! Totally amazing! I love it! So you totally need to come back and please update this story because I so want to know what's going to happen next! Totally see Shane beat Drake's ass like Mitchie did it to Tess. And see Smitchie get together! :D so please oh please update this story soon! Pretty please with sugar on top with sprinkles update this story! :)
RedAsRoses chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
It's been a while since you last updated, i just wanted to ask you when you are going to do so.
Ccspot chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
School of rock? haha I still love this story please continue
Holly.Golightly.x chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Love this story! Update soon please! )
JJAM4JBF2 chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Oh dear he's on the team with Drake? It's not going to end pretty! Keep it going!
dressmeupinstitches chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
This is a really good story keep it up.

It's kind of different from what is usually written but I like it :)
Please Read chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
For the love that is all good. End it here.
Please Read chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Oh how cute *hangs myself* it was so annoying to read that, i only skimmed it and it still made me want to kill myself.
Please Read chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Wasthis even a chapter? It was just a load of midless dribble to me I didn't even understand the reason for this chapter do you know what good drama is? Apparently not. Fail.
Please Read chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
*Appluads*

You have managed to make Shane go from asshole to love drunk in less than five chapters. way to fucking go you lose. Thought i'd put this in here, don't mess with me. I can read twitters.
Please Read chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Mitchie Mary Sue.
Please Read chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is so stupid and typical. All the ignorance from FF is retarted calling this shit original. I could name a million stories on the internet that have more uniqueness than this crap. Shane is petty and annoying so congrats if that is what you're going for. Mitchie is right up there with that too.

Fail. Boat.
Caro09 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
ohh go mitchie.
amanda chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Update? plz
FunAwezom3Tilly chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
happy early birthday!it feels awezum3 to be 16 i turned 16 in loved the chapter.