Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Stronger
Catmint chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
This is fantastically-written. Your characterisation is excellent, you've got so much emotion and so many emotions packed into this, and they radiate out through the text. This is brilliant writing.
LunaZola chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Beautiful. In only 4 chapters we came full circle. We saw the ugly and ended with the beautiful. :D
LunaZola chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Wow. I agree that she would likely get violent when she has a... tantrum (for lack of a better word). Your translations are right. I think I know the site. I think it's on in the hebrew section. I really liked this chapter. kudos. well done. I think this is super realistic compared to others I have read.
LunaZola chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Oof, even though everyone experiences panic attacks differently, you really portrayed it well. I have panic attacks as well. It ain't fun. But I'm glad Tony's gut made him stop by. Personally, I do okay as well as someone holds me when I have a panic attack. I'm a cuddler.
DaniSJ chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Wow, I had entirely forgotten about this story... I kinda liked the ending, though
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
that was great lvoed it
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Very good ending. Nice job!
Megwolf13 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I love it. Keep cranking out those stories!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was wonderful, especially considering it was your first story. Funny, but to me, the three little words that meant so much to Ziva were not as touching as the other three little words Tony spoke: "I missed you". Just melted me. Very sweet. Can't wait for your next story. (And you're so right; Tony and Ziva are so complicated!).
Betherzz chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
really great chapter :)
11nivea342 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Beautiful chapter. Intimate feel. Sorry to see it end but can't wait for the new story.
The Fiction Princess chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
hey im just wondering when your going to next update as it has been a while and you said you had long term plans for this story

please update soon

holikimaela chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I am very interested in where this story is going! ) Looking forward to piano playing, too.
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This was really great. I liked it a lot.
Silvergrass chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
that was wonderful. the anger. angst. pouring out her heart.