Reviews for Always Be My Probie
mia58 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So very Tony. So very funny. I know you usually do one shots, but I'd love a scene when he finally gets his wish and she finally has enough. In addition to funny, it was also sweet how everyone showed they cared for her in their own way.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Very cute. I liked this a lot
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You know what? This was a scary most authentic sounding humourous banter I have ever had the pleasure to read! It felt as if they were in the room doing the scene right in front of me...*thrilled shiver of ecstasy* .Tony? The best ever McIsm with 'Moo McGoo Gai Pan'! You certainly had him on hyper-mouth drive! And poor McGee pining for his lost status ... LOL!
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ah, Tony. Silly, silly boy...man. This was perfect because it not only made me laugh, it made me a little nostalgic. I've always been certain that McGee, in the back of his mind, enjoys being called Probie. It's all part of the team dynamic, right?

As for Tony...he *would* want Ziva to put him in a headlock. Brilliant!

Great job! Keep writing!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was really good.

And kind of sad, too.

You made me laugh and turn very thoughtful at the same time.

The line Stepford Ziva...

I know she has to change but I'd like some of her fire to come back that's for sure.

You captured it all!
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Absolutely wonderful.

I, too, wonder if Ziva will be "Probie" on TV-and, if so... how long? (How long will it last-how long until she hurts someone; either way.)
Mrs Weasley chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love it! I can just see it being played out, too. Poor McGee worrying about being the one to get transferred elsewhere.

Any chance of another chapter or a sequel? I want to know how far Tony has to go before Ziva threatens to kill him.

Also, your talk of Chinese takeaway has made me hungry now...
vamp926 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
You really should put a funny warning when you post stuff like this. It took all I had not to break out into laughter in class.

I like this idea, and it was a good one. Well done.
mitford chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
very fair comment I thought. So fun and light as always
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was great. Leave it to Tony to want to get Ziva back to normal by annoying her. Thanks for sharing this. :D
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was Great! I wonder if they will really start calling Ziva Probie on the show?
26 | « Prev Page 1 2