Reviews for Cut, Copy and Paste
PiperGrace2015 chapter 5 . 2/9
Continue this please
It's a bit confusing as to who's who, but it's very interesting
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Awesome story! Intriguing, I had to force myself to stop skimming along so that I could see what would happen next and really read the story, and it is so good! I really love it - it would be a great TV episode, if they were to do a future TW thing, you know? Great job!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
great chapter! I'm glad this is back I think it's a very unusual idea and can't wait to read more! Great job!
Marzi chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
However much I adore this story I might just have to wait until it's finished to actually read it.. people who are other people with different names who sort of know each other and all these government types and what not... I'm generally better at reading and piecing these odd bits together all in one go.

I'm certainly going to try and hang on to it chapter by chapter though.
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
"murderers, rapists, amoral idiots, cheats, crooks, thieves and politicians."

hahaha it's funny cos politicians are pretty much the last 4.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
The mystery continues. Thanks for sharing.
Galadriel1010 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
*Shudders at that system* Why would anyone even carry children if they knew that they were going to be taken away from them? Being a surrogate is hard enough, but knowing that you might not know who was raising your child?

Poor Jack though. Can't wait for more. Good effort on NaNoWriMo, will you be trying again next year?

Gx
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Curiouser and curiouser. Thanks for sharing!
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
The plot thickens.. making Jonathan and probable Ianto - not the guard... and a possiblity that they are all clones and not reincarnations at all.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
What fun. And people being re-incarnated together. Good projection that David may be Ianto and Jonathan may be Owen - except "being a guard," sounds too simplistic for the structured mind of Ianto. Perhaps low education opportunities?
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Almost had me crying through the first part of the chapter... and cool twists!
butterfly.cell chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
That was AWESOME! This whole thing is so intriguing, but it's jsut the kind of story that I absolutely adore - it rings of pre-Canary Wharf Torchwod Tower fics that I tend to really like.

The whole reincarnation thing is still fascinating and 'Jonathan' sending a message to Jack is going to be fabulous! I just hope he gets it P

REALLY looking forward to more D
Galadriel1010 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
O, I really hope that Jack and people can stir things up *stamps foot*. Although it is all rather gripping XD

Gx
wanda1969 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
So very happy to see another story up! Can't wait for more (but I understand being busy and real life does get in the way, so I'll be patient!).
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
oh not smart Georgina...anyways, great chapter, can't wait to find out who Jonathon is! keep up the great work.