Reviews for Ockham
kennedy ann chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
This was so fucking good. It is absolutely sinful that you have abandoned it. I am in love with spencer and remy, they are the perfect match in this story and just plain fit. Its so disapointing that there is no more for me to devower, as this was so fucking good.

-kennedy ann
A nonny mouse chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
I love your story. You have done a great job with both Remy and Megan's characters. Also, thanks for bringing back Spencer. I hope that you will get back to the story and that there will be an update very soon.
charmed-darkangel chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
nice chapter, update soon
grangergirl22 chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
The Brett Favre retirement jab made me laugh. Nice one. This was a pretty intense chapter, and you did a great job writing it. Can't wait to read more.
charmed-darkangel chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
very nice story, i totally imagined House's reaction to thirteen being there with the 2 girls but i didn't expect 13 to actually punch him... he deserved it though!

I like how you made Cuddy actually nice, because on the show she always looks like she hates Remy.

I kinda don't like spencer, no actually i don't like her at all but in this fic she's kinda tolerable!

Wonder who the man was, the one that made Megan freak out? I was kinda thinking he was her father but then that would mean she was lying about him being dead and it would complicate things...lol

Good job so far, i am not really a big fan of slash stories but i see you are emphasizing more on the friendship and understanding aspects.

Update soon!
laura chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
hey that was really interesting. hopefully megan will be fine. i wonder what is up with the guy in the bar. who was he? well cant wait to see what happens next. great job!
tortured2 chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Just ran across yor story...love it! Does anybody besides me wish Remy would fall for Megan?
123fugo chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
I'm so glad for an update on this story! major drama! So mean to give up that cliffhanger. Remy's emotions were very well portrayed as far as how she blamed herself, I liked how Spencer was there for her. I really want to kill House sometimes, the violent reaction was well placed and showed how much Remy cares for Megan. I thought Cuddy was in character and I like that side of her. Also kudos on explaining the drug so well since (hopefully) most people had no idea what it was. I want Megan to wake up so we can figure out what happened, great update.
Amazon Life chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
OMG! Just when things were starting to get better...

Who were those people? Why do I fee Megan has done some lying? o.O

Damn, and you won't update agai for so long, and we'll be stuck with this major cliffhanger... I'm glad Spencer's aware of the whole situation with Megan, though. She'll pral be nderstanding about it.
Amazon Life chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
My fav. chapter so far. :) Keep it up!
123fugo chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
I'm glad they sort of worked things out. Your writing style is wonderful to read and really captures there emotions, I'm looking forward to more.
Anonymousow chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
aw i'm glad they've made up and talked things out... nice chapter! loved the interaction and the hug at the end.. aww. update soon :D
kirei chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
i like this story even if remy is not paired with cameron.
123fugo chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Wow, definitely getting into the angst. I really liked the background story for Megan, it was very realistic. I'm really enjoying this, the dynamic between them is great.
NotThatGrrl chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Woo, talk about drama! It was nice to learn more about Megan and her past. I'm glad Megan was able to trust and open up to Remy, now if only Remy could do the same. Can't wait to read more!