Reviews for Attendings
Jane chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
please don't let it be Wes or Charles who attacked Emmett. this fluctuates between a decent read and completely out there with every chapter. an outline and a mood that stays stable for more than half a chapter would be a godsend. there's way too much going on: emmett's knee, edward's psychosis, bella's bitchiness, carlisle first saving a diabetic in the grocery store and then getting sued half a paragraph later by someone else.

do more depth with fewer crazy events. too many coincidences makes it seem ridiculous.
Maddy chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Carlisle Cullen was the biggest cockblock so it was only natural that those genetics would pass along. And as if by a magic force, Carlisle knew his son was cursing him. Which is why his phone rang.- HAHAHAA... that is hilarious... Edward getting cockblocked by his dad and his sons and blaming it on genetics.
melferd chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
That is the most ick-worthy thing I've heard in awhile. Getting off on a pap smear, really? EW. I call it my 'feel like a natural woman' exam, ironically, because I feel so bleck for the rest of the day. Poor Esme - after vaginal birth you do feel like it's more of a truck loading bay and less like any kind of tunnel of love down there. And Bella, having sex after giving birth to twins she's nursing, less than 3 months after birth, is a total good sport, sweetheart of a woman, and the hormones are raging in her body. Edward should feel lucky everything is still attached, much less getting any.

I'm so glad you are writing this, I was thinking about this crew just the other day, like they were friends I haven't heard from in a while. Thanks for this!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Edward and Bella could use some counseling. I teared up with the baby smiled. *sniff* LOL! At Carlisle. Desperate housewife. LOL! Enjoyed it. Thanks for the update.
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I really loved that chapter! And I also love how dysfunctional Bella and Edward are! Everything is not all sunny all the same! I like that you keep it real!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Poor Edward. Even dead Harold is messing with him. Sad. I wonder if they will catch the person who messed up Emmett's leg? Bella seems to be doing better. Enjoyed it. Thanks for the update.
Maddy chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I'll be honest with you."

"How honest?"

"How hormonal are you?" - oh I love it.. smartass Edward... haha

When I went to check on the twins after I woke up he was sitting on the floor holding them both mumbling that he was going to protect them from anything over and over again." - that is really sad

"Surrounded by cards that say sorry about your leg but translate into haha we're still going to China and you aren't." - :( Poor Em... though that was funny.. haha
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
i wonder, who did that to emmet?
Bree chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh Bella... once a brat, always a brat. Well, I guess I could give her the benefit of the doubt because she's a new mom... but it still seems pretty in-character to me.

and poor Em! :(
CullenMysteri chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I am so ecstatic that you made a sequal to Scrubs. I absolutely loved that story and the first chapter of this one. I cant wait to read more.
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I LOVED Scrubs so it's with great pleasure that I read that sequel! It's everything I hoped for and more! I loved the Carlisle/Esme interaction and I absolutely loved the realism of Edward and Bella's situation! It was very well done and very emotionally written! I can't wait to read more!
pmvb11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I am so happy for this sequel. I cannot wait and I am looking forward to your wonderful ideas and writing!
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Awesome I really loved scrubs so I am excited to be reading more about this family!
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I'm not a fan of sequels either but Scrubs was so episode-ish/sitcom-ish that I think this works.. besides.. I love me some Daddy Edward.. and your little Edward will always have a place in my heart.

I hope it's PPD/being a new mother for Bella... otherwise she just hasn't grown up at all. ew.
Suzie092290 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OH good job! ! Love it! Thank YOU! ! !
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »