Reviews for The Truth
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/26
I hope Millie's not pregnant. Sue would make a better "first wife".
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 5/8
The last part seems rushed. I don't know, it was a bit of a let down. Poor Hermione, I hope she finds the truth someday. Other than that I found this story to be a hilarious read with a unique take on the HP world!
Tomon chapter 3 . 4/27
Oookay... this story is somethign else :-D But I enjoyed it, kinda... Definitely interesting concept and nice poking fun on several clich├ęs :)
delilahlefey chapter 3 . 4/25
Oh that was hilarious thank you for the laughter
Steve2 chapter 2 . 2/3
I read this years ago. Still enjoyable now as it was then. I am wondering if I should write a second part to this. I can just see Harry and his girls going back to Britain for some reason or another after Dumbledore died. Then meeting Hermione and others, seeing what everyone is up to. Maybe just having a chat or two. So many possibilities. I'll have to think on this. After my current story is done in about another month.
very well done
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/2
A brilliant story!
here chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Doomed lucky harry ...
Difdi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Just a note on legal issues - while Romilda is too young by British Muggle laws, she's probably not too young by wizard laws.

The British Wizarding World runs about 200 years behind the Muggles in most matters of law, and prior to about 1875, Muggle laws put male age of consent at 12 and female age of consent was tied to menstruation, which put it in the 12-14 range for most girls.

Refusing to consummate a marriage can (under some legal systems) annul a marriage - being bonded to someone you were never married to will have nasty consequences.
Priya Ashok chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Good one. Thank you.
potterheadcharles chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Well...Well...Well
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
A death anyone would want lol. Interesting story. I am bummed Harry never went back to clear the air with Hermione :(
FrostyMan122 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
...im'a be honest that last part was really anti-climactic. but it was good ether way.
hlyarts chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
What the hell?!
This is so...there are no words to describe this story.
Though I can honestly say...I totally enjoyed it.
Araytigre chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
THAT was a lot of FUN! At least he didn't have to become a Dark Lord after all. Everything that we thought was going on, Wasn't! It was all setup by Nickolas Flamel just because he was bored! He had setup and "Killed" 2 Dark Lords, and poor Harry was to be the 3rd one. Hmmm... I wonder if Gellart was actually still alive like Tom was? When you described (via the Goblins) what he had in his Vault, was that just his personal account, or did that include the Main Potter Vault too (that he wouldn't have gotten access to until his majority)? Other than having a LARGE Family (that he has always wanted), what has he and his ladies done with their lives (obviously, the British Wizarding World can go suck eggs, but that still leaves the rest of the World to play in)? Loved Wormtails end! Thank You. TTFN