Reviews for The Truth
Wow
It's a shame that Dumbledore's manipulations didn't get revealed to the whole world.
gginsc chapter 3 . 3/1
I don't like this one. Harry is a wimp in this story. He is used the entire time and never makes Dumbleass pay!
imortal333 chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Forgot to put some things in the other review, so I’ll do it here.

I could care less about the choice of girls that Harry has been settled with, the only exception being Susan. Then you went and ruined that too. She alienates Hermione to the point that I wouldn’t be surprised if you had her commit suicide off-screen. Maybe that’s a bit of an overreaction, but why couldn’t Harry and Hermione just stay friends?

Another thing, I’ve noticed how some other reviews state that this Dumbledore is actually good at being the manipulator, yet all I see are people like Poppy being idiots. She, the head healer of Hogwarts, who probably had to examine students who have locked themselves in broom closets to do, “activities” somehow mistook Harry’s broken pelvis as a dark magic ritual. What? I... don’t even... Your logic astounds me.

Really, everyone was pushing for it, so you should’ve just had Harry go full dark lord at the end and, oh, I don’t know, kill Tom and absorb his power, (lord knows there’s probably a ritual or two and seeing as how you made Tom out to be in this story, I don’t think he’d object if it meant the old bastard would die a horrible death).

As for the marriage contract, sure, he could keep it, but there’s certainly nothing stopping him from getting more. You could’ve added the likes of Hermione and Luna and Daphne and several others, but no; you just had to make everyone stupid sheep that followed Dumbledore’s every word and listened to every rumor that spouts from his mouth or the daily prophet, or alienate the ones smart enough to know better. Well screw that.

This was the perfect setup for !dark!evilHarry, yet you blew it. I hope your other stories are even just a little better than this train wreck. See ya.
imortal333 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
I find this ending very unsatisfactory. Harry ends up locked in a 4-way relationship he doesn’t want, not to mention that they are aparrently so rough with him that he ends up in the hospital on more than one occasion and has a freaking fear of sex. The hell?
He doesn’t even get the satisfaction of offing Dumbles for being an asshole. No, the idiot gets killed by a bus and he probably never knew.
Then finally, he’s banished to... wherever the hell he’s banished to, and doesn’t raise so much as a single objection to his most hated enemy being his f**** next door neighbor. I’m sorry, what? There is no way those two would be able to be in the same place as each other for more than 5 seconds before they tried to kill each other.
Forget unsatisfactory, the whole ending is garbage, and I don’t think I’ve ever said that about any HP fanfiction so far.
mistbornlax chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Ok, I seem to remember writing a review for chapter 2 (well: Using it to add to my chapter 1 review), so I'll add to that further with this:

So Harry's wives get a hefty power boost and wandless/accidental magic more or less on command - question is:

WHAT DOES HARRY GET? Nothing - except dealing with his wives emotional baggage and their menstrual cramps! Fair? No, not really :(

Note: You write that Harry gets a power-boost, too but we don't really get to see it! It's like the ultimate domination fantasy and Harry is the dog lead around by his Alpha-Bitches :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Lol, the Daily Prophet are a bunch of idiots, xD. And so is the unless Wizarding public forum believing them, haha.

Lol, Malfoy flying out the window made me laugh.

I'm disappointed that Harry's wives are all far more powerful than him. :(
hogwartsfan1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
I have never seen this story line before Kudos to you. Take it as it is stated. I enjoyed these three chapters and hope you will do more.
gbakermatson chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Holy crap. That twist though.
Jimbo Rack chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Creative. Original. Different. I like it. Extra kudos for *Make a Wish* reference.
dhamann7878 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
interesting twist on the harem theme
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Very interesting story. We all know that Dumbles is a manipulative man - but is he really this manipulative? He's been planning this since the early 1800's? That's like 200 years!
lw117149 chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Lol dang poor and and tom dumbles/nic was an asswhole i am gladhe died like that.
Nixx8483a chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Enjoyed it a lot, but defiantly different/unique
MrBogus chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Damn, every time I read this story, it gets better and better. This is awesome.

Is it really so unbelievable, that Dumb as a door might (!) have done something like this in canon as well? Hmm