Reviews for The Truth
Jimbo Rack chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Creative. Original. Different. I like it. Extra kudos for *Make a Wish* reference.
dhamann7878 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
interesting twist on the harem theme
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Very interesting story. We all know that Dumbles is a manipulative man - but is he really this manipulative? He's been planning this since the early 1800's? That's like 200 years!
lw117149 chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Lol dang poor and and tom dumbles/nic was an asswhole i am gladhe died like that.
Nixx8483a chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Enjoyed it a lot, but defiantly different/unique
MrBogus chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Damn, every time I read this story, it gets better and better. This is awesome.

Is it really so unbelievable, that Dumb as a door might (!) have done something like this in canon as well? Hmm
vysirez chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
I have to say that this is one of few of your stories I didn't like that much. I felt very unsatisfied the entire time. Harry spends the entire story as everyone whipping boy. The reason for the Harem was to power up Harry, yet we never actually see it. Instead he spends the entire story being pushed around by everyone, then Dumbledore dies off screen. The twist at the end was kind of amusing, but not enough to turn things around for me. Oh well, not every story will work for everyone I guess.
Cayar chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
That was a very unexpected twist.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Haahahahaaa, fabulous! "Wrongness hypercubed" made my day.
dman321 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Love the quote from Star Wars!
howmanyisthat chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
While this ending was good, I kind of wanted to see a good Harry have to pretend to be bad
erebus black chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
I really love this story. greatwork
Uzumaki Misaki chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
the twist at the end is an odd mix of disturbing and amusing...
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
as far as was to earn suspicion and get injured go, this is probably one of the better ones