Reviews for The Truth
Markus Ramikin chapter 3 . 7/12
Hm, bit anticlimactic, what with the accident, and never finding out how Harry would have handled dealing with the situation that Tom had to. Still, well written and amusing story. Even if Harry is an idiot and a weakling.
Bogus chapter 3 . 6/21
Great Story. I really was laughing silly, when you described the marriage. I am pretty sure, you could have made much more chapters with this story, exspecially since you, in my opinion, shortened the end very very much.

I would have loved to hear more about the love and family live all around them
stephenopolos chapter 3 . 6/22
Left a bitter taste in my mouth.. The hero is supposed to win... Not be returned into another villain.
Badbonita chapter 3 . 5/31
Amusing ending for Dumbledore/Flamel. Never heard that one before which makes it more interesting.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/26
I hope Millie's not pregnant. Sue would make a better "first wife".
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 5/8
The last part seems rushed. I don't know, it was a bit of a let down. Poor Hermione, I hope she finds the truth someday. Other than that I found this story to be a hilarious read with a unique take on the HP world!
Tomon chapter 3 . 4/27
Oookay... this story is somethign else :-D But I enjoyed it, kinda... Definitely interesting concept and nice poking fun on several clich├ęs :)
delilahlefey chapter 3 . 4/25
Oh that was hilarious thank you for the laughter
Steve2 chapter 2 . 2/3
I read this years ago. Still enjoyable now as it was then. I am wondering if I should write a second part to this. I can just see Harry and his girls going back to Britain for some reason or another after Dumbledore died. Then meeting Hermione and others, seeing what everyone is up to. Maybe just having a chat or two. So many possibilities. I'll have to think on this. After my current story is done in about another month.
very well done
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/2
A brilliant story!
here chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Doomed lucky harry ...
Difdi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Just a note on legal issues - while Romilda is too young by British Muggle laws, she's probably not too young by wizard laws.

The British Wizarding World runs about 200 years behind the Muggles in most matters of law, and prior to about 1875, Muggle laws put male age of consent at 12 and female age of consent was tied to menstruation, which put it in the 12-14 range for most girls.

Refusing to consummate a marriage can (under some legal systems) annul a marriage - being bonded to someone you were never married to will have nasty consequences.
Priya Ashok chapter 3 . 8/27/2014