Reviews for Back to Akatsuki!
CFNightcore chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awesome! This is the third or fourth time I've read this one too! It continues the two fangirls and the akatsuki so I have to read this one too! This story and your other ones are truly amazing! :)
kazumi chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
I loved the endinds. But for some reason there are a lot of Yahoo in the akatsuki.
kazumi chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
(A sadistic evil smile) YES YES YES!
kazumi chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I wish you had told them how they died so they can avoid it.
kazumi chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I love it it's funny I would have done that to hi Dan too. The only way I wake up is my OLDER brother nii_san tried to sit on me or played a song I like.
k.a.uchiha chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I'd be a sasori or diedara fan girl.
kazumi chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
I like it since sasori is gone my favorites would be diedara and tobi.
kazumi chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I loved it I love that song and it does fit you and you act like how and actual fan girl would. But you didn't mention sasori.
M.N chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Heh heh, awesome blackmail. Why didn't I think of that...? SHOOT, I'm losing my evil edge!
Simple Shimmers chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
This story is awesome now i feel like writing a naruto fanfic O.o

Anyway keep writing your great and LOL i love this story
warrior371 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I love this!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
awesome cahpters ..i loved them all ..good 's the next one!
Pendragon-sama chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
lol! and Deidara, that wasn't even an eighth of how many yaoi pairings there are of Akatsuki (pats shoulder)

and Bri, i hate to say this, but i once saw a yaoi pic of Hidan and Shikamaru, and it wasn't mild yaoi, Oh no, it wasn't...

So unfortunately, that yaoi pairing exists, along with SasoGaa, I mean, Sasori KILLED Gaara for Kami-sama's sake! WTF! (even though there's one pic that wasn't too bad)

oh yeah, Deidara, apparently my chibis have stolen your boxers, just so you know, bye!

(runs away before Bri and Deidara try to kill me)
two steps left chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
hahahaha

the war ends? already? meh, oh well good chappy tho~!
gaarafangirl91 chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
lmao!

Once again, epic prancks as far as the eye can see!

Great job!