Reviews for The Real Meaning Behind It
Allmax chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Fluffy. Cute. Adorable! 3
kidChameleon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I actually thought this story was badASS

and if this link fellow wasn't in your sights I'd probably ask you to marry me :P

With your permission id like to paste it on my blog?

EpicLyra chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Yay! Another great story!
ArchSageZelda chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I dont feel like singing in so I just have two things to say:

YA FOR YOUR STORY!(and zelink ) and the second thing :MONTREAL IS AWESOME YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIVES THERE!
272387346 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Blah, I should have reviewed earlier :P

Like the story...I have no freaking idea what thanksgiving is, but I don't think the turkey has anything to be thankful for...

Hey, 'tis your 30th story! Here, have a block of chocolate I would say cookie, but chocolate is better!

It's cute. I don't really get some of it, but it's cute. :)
zelda4life chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was a a VERY good story. i liked it. keep upt eh good zelink storys.
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was a very interesting story and a nice breath of fresh air. It isn't often you see any oneshots about thanksgiving, especially Canadian thanksgiving! (And I knew what it was! :D It was on my calendar, haha.)

The emotions were played very well in this and I really can't think of much that was "wrong" with this one! I really loved it! If anything, I'd say some description on Link's home would be nice because homes can really reflect on somebody's life. Is he poor or not? I just really wanted to know what his home life was like.

And who does Link live with if his parents are dead? Hm...sounds like another story altogether :p

Amazing oneshot! I really enjoyed it!

~~Wave~~
Flygx chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was great, I loved to read it. 8D

I think my favorite part was when Midna thanked for everything. o_o Really, it was cool. But the ZeLink rocked too. xD

Yeah, maybe the ending line was a little cheesy, but at least it wasn't an "and they lived happily ever after". THOSE are clich├ęd and cheesy.

But other than that, this was great! 8D
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very nice! :) RAWR is mah favorite word too. XD
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Didn't notice you had this one-shot up, so I decided to pop by and read it.

A couple of things to note: you make it sound like Zelda is in this preppy, snobby private school that only the filthy rich kids can go to. I may have missed it, but I don't think this is an actual private school, yes? Because in an actual private school, the discipline is probably much higher than that. I doubt Midna or Sheik could get away with name-calling inside a classroom. Moreover, sending Sheik to "stand in the hallway" isn't exactly a high school punishment (more like elementary school), so it did seem slightly awkward to have that happen.

Anyway, my main point is that "being slammed down the hierarchy" isn't exactly something that requires one to say "I'm thankful for my life" over, at least not in the context I interpreted it. If you said Link was thankful for his life because he recovered from personal tragedy (such as the death of his parents, as you mentioned here), or from some hardship that he sought to overcome and ended up changing his personality or making him feel "reborn" or something, then I would be more convinced. Otherwise, the argument of "thankful for life" becomes weakened by the statements he made. It almost felt a bit self-defeating that he lost happiness over being used by Midna when he could have grieved over losing loved ones or having to fight through his schooling without any guidance. No offence, but the way you made it sound made Link almost a bit too shallow character-wise.

And I'm not saying this to be mean either. Recently I've read some stuff in the news that allowed me to make that call, and I think they may be things that truly allow us to be thankful. If you wish, I'll share them with you. But right now, this fic seems a bit incomplete to be called a true Thanksgiving fic, and I don't quite buy your argument 100 percent.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Happy Late Thanksgiving!

I hope your's was just as awsome as mine was!

Anyways... I thought that this was an adorable oneshot. So vry cute and true to the meaning of Thanksgiving.

Job well done! You can never go wrong with LinkxZelda romances! Besides family, friends and health (which I am totally thankful for), I am definitely thankful for Link and Zelda!
Link's Bro 117 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This reminds me, this is the first year in 5 years we haven't celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving.

How do you spell b*tch? M-I-D-N-A. Someone needs to transport her to the Depression.

Why does everyone kill Link's parents? They must be seriously sadistic.

Once again, I empathize w/Link. Other things come and go. Change has been the only constant in my life.

Let me guess, you're going to try to meet her?
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
hahah midna funny in this one, good job for a one-shot! cant wait for your next story! :D
Moonlight-Zelda chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
*super glompage*

First of all, this is an amazing oneshot. _

I normally don't like the preppy, usually annoying cliche's that involve highschool girls/guys (mainly because being 'cool' consists of stupidity at most places), but you make it both entertaining and interesting, Neesan. Not only that, I couldn't help but feel that Midna got what she deserved what with her attitude the whole time.

Other than that, though, the ZeLink was both sweet and meaningful, true to your title. *Huggles*

Second, thanks for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it. I hope to talk to you soon. _
ScarredWords chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Well, that was nice... Really nice.

I couldn't find anything blatantly obvious that bothered me, mainly because this doesn't follow the cliche 'I've been stalking this guy/girl' since 'time frame' and I really 'some statement about some character trait' formula.

I haven't been paying attention to some things lately, but I can tell you that you're not the only one with keyboard problems. My lappie's 'f' key is really messed up.

While I can't tell if this is a oneshot or a full on chaptered story, I've enjoyed this, so, please, continue. Also, if I haven't told you the Master Sword easy way creation process, PM, cause my internet is really messy right now.